18th Arrondissement Montmartre Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5)
This exceptional apartment, recently refurbished, is a perfect base to visit Montmartre and the Paris city. Located on the 6th floor (elevator) of a nice art deco building, it offers a wonderful view over Paris and the Sacre Coeur church. The location is perfect, 2 mn walking from the Sacre-Coeur and 2mn from the subway Abbesses and the lively Montmartre center. 5 guests may sleeps in the 2 bedrooms. The apt is super calm as the building is never surrounded by a street.
One enters the apartment in a large entrance including a very large closet to store luggage :
• Left on the front wall one enters the living room : the first thing to do is to sit on the nice leather sofa and enjoy the view over Paris ! On the balcony, the view is incredible, wherever one turns on see either Paris, the Sacre Coeur garden or the Sacre Coeur itself. Unique !
• Opposite of the sofa, a dinner table fits for 4 to 8 (it unfolds) and a large TV screen.
• The fully equipped kitchen is inside the living room and offers a large bar. Dinner on the bar is easy.
• The 1st bedroom is located on the courtyard side. It has a larger than queen size double bed and a small marble table with a chair.
• The 2nd bedroom offers a double bed as well as an extra single bed often used a sofa. This bedroom as a small balcony with same view as the living room.
• On the left wall are located the 2 entrances of the bathroom and toilets. Bathroom offers a bath with shower and a window on the back side courtyard.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. Moreover, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• Montmartre is a village within Paris: it combines the atmosphere of an ancient village with trendy shops and fabulous restaurants. Many artists and movie stars live in the district.
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre-Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15- 20 minutes from Abbesses.
Keywords: montmartre, sacre-coeur, sacre coeur, family, design, 2 bedrooms, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable, Moulin rouge, galette, elevator, safe, painters, artists, Picasso, garden, view
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
This apartment was the perfect place for a brief stay in Paris: recently refurbished, light, well equipped, and in the heart of a wonderful neighborhood. The InBeauParis staffs were extremely helpful and contributed to the over-all positive experience.
The fantastic view over Paris from the balcony.