Blue Mountain Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Hear the sounds of the gulf from your corner unit balcony - and see spectacular sunsets! Any closer to the beach - and you would be wet!
Relax on the large balcony with newly updated outdoor furniture or enjoy the 50' Flat Screen in living area, Adagio C401 is an end unit that is updated and waiting for your perfect beach vacation. Not all Adagio condos enjoy this level of care - it is updated and fresh for your perfect beach vacation!
- Master bedroom with king size bed and connecting bath with jacuzzi tub, separate shower and travertine marble.
- Second bedroom with King Size bed and adjoining bathroom
- Third bedroom with TWO full size beds
- Fourth bedroom with Queen Size bed - Shares Jack and Jill bathroom with third bedroom.
- Well-stocked kitchen with Viking Appliances - gas stove/oven,dishwasher and granite counter tops.
- Large balcony on top floor overlooks gulf - a perfect spot for sunset and sunrises. NEW chaises lounges in 2012.
- Tri-level pool - 8,000 square feet of fun with chaise lounges, tables and umbrellas to relax as children spend hours in play.
- Gulf front pool (heated Nov - April) affords amazing views of our sugar white beaches.
- State of the art gym equipment in the on-site gym
- Hot tub with plenty of room for the whole family
- Outdoor gas grills
- New carpet throughout in 2012, just painted in 2013.
- Updated bedding in 2014
- Download our APP YFAB for all of our recommendations for restaurants, events and last minute specials.
Owner is local - and can help with the details - everything from bike rentals to babysitters!
Keywords: adagio,beach front, oceanfront, ocean view gulf condominium, beach apartment, hot tub, pool, gulf front, hotel, santa rosa beach,blue mountain beach,www.BookNowC401.com, last minute specials.
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- children welcome
About Nancy Fox
Having been an original owner at Adagio, I know and love everything about Adagio and our area. What I enjoy most is sharing this knowledge with my friends who come to visit. It especially delights me when I call you to check how your stay is going and I hear 'Hey, it's Nancy!' Not it's the lady who rented the place, but it's a friend who wants you to have your best vacation ever.
Nancy Fox purchased this condo in 2005
Why Nancy Fox chose Blue Mountain Beach
Thirty-A is Destin as it was 30 years ago. No high rises, little traffic and beautiful uncrowded beaches.
What makes this condo unique
Great Restaurants to rival even New Orleans - like Cafe Tango,Stinky's Fish Camp, Borago, Basmati's, and so many more. The miles and miles of bike trails that pass the unique seaside villages of Seaside, Gulf Place, Grayton Beach, Water Color, Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach and Water Sound make it more than just a beautiful beach vacation.
Guestbook comments from the manager
There were 6 "girls" who shared this fantastic condo. It is well equipped and comfortable with a perfect view of the Gulf.