Convenient location and spectacular setting in the Coast Mountains of Oregon at the north end of the world famous Oregon wine country.
* Mountain stream with rippling waterfall right behind house
* Large natural pond with waterfall
* View of stream from almost every room in the house
* Trout fishing in stream
* 5 acres: wooded and secluded with huge cedar and fir trees
OREGON SURROUNDS YOU
* 3 wineries within 5 minutes
* More than 25 world class wineries within 30 minutes
* 15 minutes to one of the best salmon fishing rivers in the US - Wilson River
* 40 minutes to Tillamook and the gorgeous Oregon coast
* 55 minutes to Cannon Beach and the Northern Oregon coast
* 40 minutes to downtown Portland
* Hiking trails abound from the property
* Bike riding on scenic mountain byways
FEATURED AMENITIES INCLUDE:
* 4 bedrooms
* 2 full baths
* Fireplace in master bedroom
* Fireplace in living room
* Wood stove in family room
* Sip wine on the decks overlooking stream and pond
* Sleeps up to 8
* Cable TV, DVD player
* Washer, dryer
* Fully furnished
* Fall asleep listening to the stream and crackling fireplace
Keywords: Portland, Oregon, Oregon Wineries, Oregon Coast, Wilson River Salmon Fishing
Welcome to our beautiful home in the coast mountains of Oregon.
The Owner purchased this house in 1976
We bought the property as an escape. Yet it's close to the beach and Portland.
Seclusion. Beautiful setting. Very relaxing. Love going to sleep listening to the stream.