Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch-style home, with a large very private yard, sparkling pool (non heated), and covered patio.
Comfortable living room with upright piano, family room, office, master king bedroom suite opens to pool; bedrooms two and three each have twin day beds with pop-up trundles, good mattresses. Fully equipped kitchen with counter and 4 bar stools, and a breakfast table; the dining room table seats up to 10. One regular and one large accessible shower, no bathtub. RV parking on a side driveway. No smoking anywhere on the premises. Please NO PETS.
Neighborhood is a 'hidden gem' of a rural enclave with large oaks, stream, park and community center, not far from a commercial boulevard. Close to freeway access, light rail and bus. 15 min. from downtown, Capitol, Old Sacramento.
The house is not toddler-proof: there are many low shelves and cupboards with breakable items and cleaning products.
activities and attractions: * Nearby neighborhood park has picnic areas and tennis courts, full program of activities for kids.
* We're just a few blocks from American River College - many theater and music offerings are open to the public.
* Horse stables and trails
* Close to golf course and driving range
* 20 minutes from Fair Oaks, Folsom, Folsom Lake, California State University Sacramento
* Downtown Sacramento is a 15-minute drive: State Capitol, Old Sacramento, Railraod Museum, Sutter's Fort
* 30 minutes from Davis
* 1.5-2 hrs from San Francisco, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, Gold Country wineries
Owner also has timeshares at Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, and Lake Tahoe; possibile rental might be arranged, with enough advance notice.
This has a HUGE back yard, with trees, a LARGE grass area, enough to play volleyball on and then some!... with a patio covering TWO picnic tables and chairs... then an iron-fenced-in pool and wooden deck area, with water slide into the pool! The open, large kitchen area just over the counter area from the dining room has room enough for over a dozen! This is tucked away in a very country-like, quiet neighborhood that development seemed to bypass, with Hwy. 80 just 1/4-mile away, yet the large, unique homes and yards house many farm animals, and horse stables. Lots of privacy for small or large groups, for easy access to freeway whether you're here for a wedding or a family reunion!! It'll definitely feel like your 'home away from home!'
Top things to do in Sacramento
* State Capitol
* Old Sacramento
* Railroad Museum
* Crocker Art Museum
* Sacramento Jazz Jubilee
Top things to do on a budget
* River rafting
* Visiting historic gold country towns
* Second Saturday Art Walk
* Sutter's Fort
Top things to do with a family
* Sutter's Fort
* State Indian Museum
* Biking along the American River
* Cal Expo Waterpark
* Nimbus Fish Hatchery
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2014 - Sep 12 2014
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
|HALF of the total due, including $300 security/cleaning deposit, is due with SIGNED Rental Agreement/Application in order to CONFIRM your reservation dates. The other half of the total is due within 60 days of your arrival. $200 of the $300 security/cleaning deposit is REFUNDABLE, and in most cases, is completely refunded.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.