|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
Creekside is spacious and comfortable, completely remodeled, nestled into the rhododendrons in a quiet, private setting, with wrap around deck and soothing creek below. Located in the Village of Blowing Rock just minutes from main street and only 3 blocks from Bass Lake in the Moses Cone Estate. The perfect place for families to relax. Convenient to the Blue Ridge Parkway for hiking, fishing and picnicking. Abundant selection of restaurants, shops, and activities for the whole family.
NEW! NEW! NEW!-We now have wireless internet connection in the house.
Amenities : Creekside Features:
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, central heat and air conditioning, washer/dryer, cable HDTV with 42' high definition TV in living room with DVD and VCR. There are two additional wide screen TV's in the house.
Main Level Includes:
Large family room with stone fireplace, dining room, fully equipped kitchen and expansive master suite with king size bed.
Lower Level Includes:
3 bedrooms and 2 baths, TV room. Two bedrooms have 1 queen size bed each, 1 bedroom has 2 twins.
Sleeps 8 maximum with 1 king, 2 queens, 2 twins.
This is a smoke free house.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
We look forward to a return visit to Creekside. The house is very comfortable for 2 families of 4, and sleeps 8 easily! The main floor is very spacious and filled with natural light, and master suite is top notch! Enjoyed many mornings and afternoons on the deck listening to the creek. Very close to downtown Blowing Rock and an easy walk(or quick drive) to Bass Lake! Very private and quiet; nice amenities in the house; very accurate description. Blowing Rock park for the children, Kilwin's Ice Cream, Bass Lake and Julian Price park are among the favorite activities. Always enjoy a tubing trip with River Girls as well!
We truly enjoyed our stay...very cozy, everything you need just pack your clothes and go!! Sleeps 8 very well and we where never crowded. Recommend this place to anyone! It just is not walking distance to downtown Blowing rock but very close by car
We had a mini family get together – 6 adults and 2 toddlers – at Creekside. The house held us comfortably; everything worked; and when we had questions, the owners responded promptly.
While the official description of the property is absolutely accurate, it doesn’t capture the special charm of the house.
- The main living areas are bright, open, specious, and well furnished. So is the master bedroom suite.
- The kitchen, though small, is quite workable on a vacation.
- The same goes for the bedrooms on the lower floor. Since the lower floor has a separate sitting area, bedroom size becomes less important.
- The house was well stocked with linens, paper products, soap, and other essentials.
- There are 3 TVs with excellent cable service, plus good wi-fi and cell reception throughout the house.
- The deck is specious and, being surrounded by tall trees, quite private. So close to town, yet quiet enough to hear the small stream that runs 50 feet below.
- It’s a quick hop by car (I wouldn’t walk, especially with kids) to Bass Lake for outdoor recreation, and to Blowing Rock’s main street for restaurants and shops.
- The owners have decorated the house tastefully, and obviously take pride in it.
- It’s a place where 8 people can spend a week together without getting cabin fever, or getting on one another’s nerves.
Rent Creekside if you want to feel perfectly at home in Blowing Rock.
Activities: Hiking, fishing, canoeing, horseback riding, concerts, Municipal playground and pool, tennis, basketball, shopping, dining, snow skiing (seasonal), crafts.
Attractions: Tweetsie Railroad, Grandfather Mountain, Mystery Hill, Horn in the West (Drama), Blowing Rock Stage Company (Performances), Tanger Outlets, Art In The Park, Blue Ridge Parkway, Farmer's Market
Other Activities: Canoing, basketball, crafts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
MONTHLY RENTALS ONLY
A minimum stay of 28 days is required for this property.
We will be happy to supply an Information Sheet and Sample Rental Agreement on your stay for your review.
Cleaning Fee is included in Rent.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.