Villa Borealis (formerly Five Star Villa Eglise on another website, and that was before we made numerous improvements) is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the exclusive gated (24 hour staffed) community of Windsor Palms. In minutes (just 3 miles) you are at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Villa Borealis (built in 2002) is first and foremost a second home to us. We spend many weeks here each year. As a result, we maintain the highest 5 star villa standards. There are many amenities including:
- Oversized east and south facing Pool and Spa. Enjoy the best of both worlds, that beautiful morning sun, sun most of the day, and just when you need it most, some welcome shade late on those hot afternoons. The pool also has an infant safety fence.
- 50 inch Panasonic Plasma HDTV including DVD and VHS in the family room and TV's in all bedrooms and DVD's in all but the master bedroom. The Plasma HDTV in the family room has many TRUE HD channels for you to enjoy. These include ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN and many others. These are provided with the HD package from Comcast Cable. The bedroom TV's are mounted high on the wall so you can actually watch them comfortably while lying in bed.
- 4 bedrooms.
- Master - King with En suite
- Bedroom 2 - Two Twin Beds
- Bedroom 3 - Queen
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk - Double on bottom and twin on top.
- All Bedrooms are equipped with black out blinds so that you can get a good night sleep.
- Air Conditioned Recreation Room with Slate Pool Table, Foosball, Air Hockey, PS2 (bring your own games-a few are provided) and a Giant Screen TV.
- IPOD docking stereo system so you can bring your music with you to enjoy.
- There is a Pack-n-Play and a high chair in the home for use with infants and small children.
- Cable TV in all rooms.
- Quote code SP1 on your first enquiry for a special offer.
- Free Wireless Internet. There is also a Computer in the Recreation Room so you can leave your laptop at home if you wish. An added bonus is the printer with the computer so you can print your boarding passes at the villa prior to leaving for the airport. It can save a lot of time in those line ups at the airport
- Free Long Distance calls to USA, Canada, France, Italy , the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Hair Dryers in all Bathrooms.
- Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms (except bunk room).
- Large size Front Loading Washer and Dryer.
- Private Propane BBQ/grill.
- A great and friendly local management company to solve any problems you may encounter.
- Coded entrance lock so that you can proceed directly to Villa Borealis upon your arrival.
- Large safe in the master closet. It works with the same code as the door.
- Automatic Membership for the duration of your stay at Windsor Palms Resort which includes large community Pool, Hot Tub, Toddler Pool, Exercise Room, Rec. Room, Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, 58 seat Theatre, Playground, BBQ area and Convenience Store.
- Nearby you will find great shopping, dining, fast food, golfing and of course, all those Theme Parks that make the Orlando area the number 1 tourist destination in the world. The Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios), Animal Kingdom, Sea World, and Universal Studios are all near by.
- There is a shuttle to the theme parks available for a fee at the clubhouse.
- We always keep our Availability Calendar up to date.
- A minimum rental of 6 days is normally expected. We will consider less than 6 days only if the request does not break up open time blocks.
-Pool Heat is $25/day - Recommended Oct-Apr.
-A 10% Discount is available for direct bookings of 3 weeks or more.
-All rates are subject to 13% Florida Tax
-We accept VISA, MasterCard, PayPal or personal checks.
-Reservations are not confirmed until payment clears the bank or credit card company.
We are Lyle and family.
We love Central Florida for all the attractions, shopping and weather.
Our property was rated 5 stars on another website prior to us purchasing the Villa. Since then we have made the following upgrades:
- replaced the living room TV with a 50 inch Panasonic Plasma HD TV complete with the HD package from Comcast. The previous 40 inch TV is now in the games room and used for the PS2 that we added.
- replaced the living room furniture with a leather sectional and a stand alone leather recliner.
- added an IPOD docking system so you can enjoy your music.
- added a phone with free long distance to North America and most of Europe.
- added many VHS, DVD, and Bluray movies.
- added a new Air Hockey game in the games room.
- added a new Dell computer complete with flat screen monitor and printer. The printer is great for printing your boarding passes prior to leaving for the airport.
- added a keyless coded lock system so that you can proceed directly to the Villa upon your arrival in Orlando.
- added black out blinds in all bedrooms so you can have a better sleep.
- replaced an old queen bed with two new twins beds for more flexibilty for families.
- replaced most of the linens in the villa with higher quality ones.
- added a pool blanket. Although it takes a couple of minutes to take off the pool, it is a huge benefit for the renter. Most villas without pool blankets have very cool pools in winter, even with pool heat. With a blanket, the pool is always a nice temperature for you when ever you may wish to use it.
- added a propane BBQ so you can grill your meals outside should you choose.
- replaced certain pool equipment with newer safer versions for your safety.
- added a new high chair and a new pack-n-play.
- added a code operated safe.
- added 'mobility assistance bars' to the master bathroom.
- added a new front load washer and dryer.
- added a new flat screen TV in the Master Bedroom.
- added a new Bluray player in the living room.
Nearby you will find great shopping, dining, fast food, golfing and of course, all those Theme Parks that make the Orlando area the number 1 tourist destination in the world. The Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios), Animal Kingdom, Sea World, and Universal Studios are all near by.
There is a shuttle to the theme parks available for a fee at the clubhouse.
Other Activities: Shopping, basketball, boating, miniature golf