This elegant stone and wood mountain lodge is privately located amidst four acres of beautiful hardwoods and awaits to pamper you and your guests with a luxury vacation in the North Georgia Mountains. Amazing Grace is perfect for families and friends, reunions, honeymoons, and celebrations of all kinds. Our spacious (4,000 sq ft) mountain lodge was designed to exceed your expectations and is conveniently located to numerous mountain attractions. Whether roasting marshmallows around the fire pit, relaxing around the large dining table (sits 10-12) on the covered porch adjacent to a wood burning fireplace, tubing the Toccoa, hiking, relaxing in the Hot Springs Spa, or browsing in downtown Blue Ridge, you are sure to leave with an unforgettable experience.
- Rustic Stone and Wood Lodge
- Comfortably sleeps 12 quests (4 bedrooms)
- Two master suites with their own custom styled king beds; private bath with jetted tub and tiled shower for two; each with spacious triple windows overlooking the North Georgia Mountains
- 3rd Master Suite has a king custom hickory log canopy bed; private bath; and mountain views
- Large 4th bedroom has 2 twin over queen hickory bunk beds, a large private bath, and great mountain views
- Great Room with 100 year old barn wood, hand hewn beams, massive 26 foot stone fireplace, majestic long range views of 3 states and interior accents with an elegant lodge look are sure to add to your warmth and enjoyment
- Kitchen has premium appliances, massive 5 x 8 foot granite top island, stone backsplashes and hickory barstools
- The dining room features a Red Stag antler chandelier, copper and iron table with hickory chairs, and a massive 9 foot Eddy West hutch
- large game room is well equipped with professional styles air hockey table, foosball, large flat screen TV, with Home theater and Nintendo Wii game system, wagon wheel game table, wet bar, and comfortable seating around a stone fireplace
- The loft is a great place to read, use your computer at the desk overlooking miles and miles of mountains in three states (Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee)
- high-speed internet access via high speed cable with WiFi
- On demand hot water system - never run out of hot water
- stainless steel grill with side burner
- washer/dryer and laundry sink
- Amazing Grace is surrounded by 4 private acres with beautiful mountain views of Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. Complete privacy - no other cabin/home in site
- Furnished with elegant lodge decor and items from local artisans
- Rest on pillow top mattresses on the three king beds
- Beautiful large wool area rugs decorate each room
- Tell stories, sing songs, roast marshmallows or make S'mores around a large stone fire pit surrounded with log seating
- Abundant outdoor seating for lounging, eating, taking an afternoon nap or gazing at the night
- Spacious Hot Spring Spa (hot tub)
- easy access: paved roads, locked gate at night and only 2 miles to town
Our Family gathered on the large covered porch in front of the wood burning fireplace at Amazing Grace Lodge. We enjoy grilling out and eating on the spacious porch while taking in the views of mountains. Telling family stories around a warm fire in the fireplace or just roasting marshmallows with the kids or grand kids is also one of our favorites.
We chose Blue Ridge because of the great little town, warm people and the many attractions in the area. Some of the many tel you might enjoy are shopping and dining in Blue Ridge, Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad, horseback riding, tubing the Toccoa River, white water rafting the Ocoee River, zip lines adventures, hiking, waterfalls, drive-in-theater with current movies, community theater, Boating on lake Blue Ridge, best trout fish in Georgia, and visiting Merciers for fresh fruit and the best fruit turnovers around. Many people arrive at Amazing Grace Lodge and never leave this Four acre paradise until they checkout enjoying the Mountain views, sunrises, wildlife, beautiful landscaping, fireplaces, fire pit, or the beautiful decor of Amazing Grace Lodge h
You will certainly enjoy riding the Scenic Railroad along the Toccoa River, touring the Olympic White water center, whitewater rafting or kayaking the Ocoee or Nanahalia, tubing the Toccoa, shopping downtown Blue Ridge, art and music festivals, picking in the park, golf on numerous mountain courses, horseback riding, hiking the many trails of North Georgia, exploring in your 4 wheel drive jeep, touring mountain roads on your Harley or in your convertible, relaxing and reading a book, or just finding a comfortable rocker and enjoying the views, picking apples or other seasonal fruit, eating out, picnic by the river, sailing lake Blue Ridge or renting a pontoon boat for the day, spending a night at one of the eleven Drive-in movies left in the USA, checking out the hundreds of water falls in North Georgia, East Tennessee, and Western North Carolina.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.