Big Boulder Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Loft, Sleeps up to 8 adults
Welcome to our wonderful townhouse located in the beautiful Laurelwoods development at the Big Boulder Resort in the Poconos Mountains Lake Harmony. This lovely three-bedroom end-unit townhouse with loft and a private deck is conveniently located at Big Boulder Ski Mountain and it is close to all community amenities including the Mountain Lake Club & pool.
Our unit is a great vacation rental home! Reserve your vacation time today and enjoy Boulder Creek Resorts
During the winter it has a great view of Big Boulder Lake and Big Boulder Ski slopes. 10 Minute walk to mountain
During the summer, it offers a heated pool overlooking the beach on pristine Big Boulder Lake.
Tennis boating basketball hiking biking & more local activities.
3 Bedrooms End Unit Townhouse Features: Sleeps 8 adults comfortably; will accommodate up to 10 with children
Master bedroom suite - king-size bed with Jacuzzi and shower stall 1 Queen 3rd bedroom *2 extra long twins bedroom Loft with futton
Property includes: (Couch, Love Seat, & Chair)
* Two Full baths.
*1 King 1 Queen 2 twins extra long
1 full futon 2 Twin mattress cots.
* Dining room - Seating for six.
* Additional seating for four in adjacent kitchen counter.
* Wood Burning Fireplace
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, ice-maker, oven.
* Stove, coffeemaker, toaster, fridge, cookware, dishware, utensils.
* Washer & Dryer
* Wireless High Speed Internet (WiFi) included
* 4 cable TVs, 2 DVD, 3 VCRs, Stereo receiver.
* Board games and children toys.
* Large private deck with furniture, BBQ grill.
* Cathedral ceiling.
* Community security.
On Site Boulder Creek Resorts Amenities:
* Private Big Boulder Lake Club. We are members.
* Heated outdoor pool overlooking pristine lake.
* Swimming beach.
* Boats rentals - row, sail, peddle, canoe, sail.
* Kiddie pool and playground.
* Beach volleyball.
* Tennis courts.
* Restaurant and Lounge.
Activities: * Lake and Ski slopes are a short walk
* Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, x-country At Big Boulder
Split Rock Resorts (5 minutes).
- Golfing, wine festival, miniature golf, bowling, movie theater, live entertainment, mountain massage, indoor water park.
Jack Frost Resorts (15 minutes).
- Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, TRAXX motor sports, paintball.
- Summer Music, Arts and Crafts, Irish and Celtic Festivals.
- Split Rock (27 holes and 5 minutes.away)
- Jack Frost National.
- Mountain Laurel Golf Club.
- Pocono Manor Golf Resort and Spa.
- Hideaway Hills Golf Club.
Mountain biking (15-20 minutes).
- Lehigh River Gorge (Voted one of the 50 best rides in America).
Whitewater rafting (15 minutes)
NASCAR Pocono Raceway (5 minutes)
- Pocono 500
- Pennsylvania 500
- Stockcar racing experience
Hickory Run State Park (10 minutes)
- Camping, picnicking, swimming, fishing, x-country skiing, ice skating, snowmobiling, bikin
Short trips: hiking, waterfalls. skiing
Lehigh Gorge State Park.
Skimirsh paintball (15 minutes).
Historic town of Jim Thorpe (20 minutes).
Premium Outlet Shopping (20 minutes).
Camelbeach Water Park (20 minutes).
Camelback Ski area (20 minutes).
Blue Mountain Ski area (20 minutes).
Casino (Slot Machines).
- Mount Airy Casino Resort (~30 minutes)
- Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (~40 minutes).
When inquiring please indicate the following:
(1) Exact dates interested.
(2) Number of people in your group.
(3) Age range of your group.
If you are interested in renting:
(1) Please provide full legal name, home address, home/cell/work phone numbers.
(2) I will setup the lease and email it to you.
(3) Please review, print, sign, mail the lease back to me along with your payment, and a copy of your driver's license.
(4) After check clears, copy of the signed lease and the keys will be mailed to you before your arrival date
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Richard Thorpe
The two of us just love this area. Penny & I enjoy walking kayaking biking & cross country skiing. I think the best is just to be able to slow down and enjoy the view.