Palm Springs House Rental Photos and Description
Casa Del Sol named for its sunny location in the highly desirable Vista Las Palmas neighborhood near downtown Palm Springs. This four bedroom, three bathroom retreat includes stunning southwest views of San Jacinto Mountains & fresh comfortable decor.
4 Bedrooms: 3 King Size beds, 1 Double Trundle Bed with a twin bed that slides out / 3 Bathrooms / Sleeps 8
Large driveway will accommodate up to four cars tandem, with additional street parking available
SPECIAL THINGS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Casa Del Sol appropriately named for its sunshine location is in the highly desirable Vista Las Palmas neighborhood near downtown Palm Springs. This four-bedroom retreat includes stunning southwest views of Mt. San Jacinto. The charming residence includes rustic Mexican architecture with a blend of mid-century including a low terra-cotta roofline.
COOK / EAT / LOUNGE INSIDE:
• Extra spacious and airy, the great room is the perfect place to gather with family and friends
• Plush sectional, pub style table to play cards & games, bookcase full of books
• 42” flat screen TV as the focal point mounted above the fireplace
• Exposed beam rafters, hardwood floors and eclectic décor
• Brand new remodeled kitchen (March 2014)
• Fully stocked with everything you will need to prepare a fabulous meal
• Breakfast room with direct access to the covered patio with outdoor cooking area and pool
• Formal dining area with similar rustic accents and direct access to the patio and pool area
• Comfortable furnishings allow you to sprawl out and truly relax and unwind. There is also a separate television/game room off the kitchen with foosball, television and games
• Convenience of an indoor laundry room with full-size washer & dryer
COOK / EAT / SWIM AND RELAX OUTSIDE:
• There is a beautifully covered patio and outdoor cooking area with built-in Weber Barbecue, sink, and ice maker perfect for grilling and dining al fresco pool-side
• Outdoor dining table seats six
• Large 16x38 pool and 7x9 spill over spa
• Plenty of seating and chaise lounges to unwind and relax poolside or under the large canopy of shade trees
• Indulge poolside taking in the views from the raised 7x9 spill over spa surrounded by fruit and shade trees
• At night, star gazing is a must sitting around the fire pit
• The backyard is spacious and enjoys plenty of sun
REST / PRIVATE TIME:
• Spacious master bedroom includes a relaxing sitting area with 32” flat screen television, ensuite bath with dual vanities, sumptuous bedding & linens, and private patio to enjoy your quiet time
• The adjacent guest suite includes clerestory windows exposing the natural light and exterior landscape also with ensuite bathroom, luxurious bedding and linens, 32” television and private patio
• The two additional bedrooms at the opposite end of the home are comfortably appointed and feature 23” televisions, comfortable linens within the charming rustic walls and high ceilings. The two bedrooms share a hallway bathroom.
Casa Del Sol is the ultimate vacation retreat to enjoy the coveted Palm Springs lifestyle. This home is comfortably furnished and is a perfect getaway for you, family & friends. Located just eight short blocks from the heart of the downtown strip on Palm Canyon Drive you, your family & friends will enjoy every moment of your stay and are sure to create cherished memories at Casa Del Sol!
Rates listed in our rate table are subject to change without notice and are higher on weekends, holidays, and special events. Reservation deposit may be increased during those same times. Other Costs: Quote will include flat rate nightly utility fee of $65. Cleaning Fee of $260. Pet Fee $150 (1 dog) $225 (2 dogs) if home is pet friendly, Damage Waiver of $79. There is an 11.5% Occupancy tax in Palm Springs. Posted specials are for new bookings only. Please note for security, the location on the map is not exact and the marker is only an approximate location.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the manager
Casa del Sol fit the bill for our extended family after our son's California wedding. Eight of us gathered for the week of Thanksgiving. The pool and hot tub were a hit and worked very well. The lovely outdoor dining was perfect for the Thanksgiving Day Turkey dinner. The 4 bedrooms were nice and the bathrooms were spacious. We enjoyed the fire pit and the views of the mountains. We enjoyed walking in the beautiful, quiet neighborhood. Our children walked to town and enjoyed browsing in the shops. Nice restaurants are nearby as well as grocery stores.