Breakwater Village House Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, sleeps 6
Our delightful, newly remodeled beach home in Breakwater Village affords the perfect vacation getaway offering spectacular panoramic views of Block Island Sound. Located direct oceanfront, the house is just steps away from the association's private and sandy beach. Our private neighborhood is ideal for biking, morning walks and evening strolls. A few of the amenities include: flat screen TV, Internet access, fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor shower, Weber BBQ, etc.
Return from a relaxing day at the beach or exploring around town and wind down with a cool drink on your private deck while enjoying cool ocean breezes and spectacular sunsets. Front lawn leads down to a picturesque sandy beach, perfect place to watch the fishing boats and surfers. Fun spot for crabbing, swimming, fishing, kayaking or just enjoying the breathtaking views. Short walk to Pt Judith Lighthouse. What an ideal location to create fun and lasting summer memories.
Other Attractions: Narragansett is a quaint ocean bordering community with beautiful public beaches, tasty casual and upscale restaurants, shops, arts, etc. It is located on the southeastern coast of Rhode Island, about 15-20 minutes from Newport's fabulous attractions such as the Mansions of Newport and the famous cliff walk.
- Block Island is a short ferry ride away and the ferry terminal and parking are only about a five minute drive
- Providence is approximately a 30 mile drive and is a great city to explore as it is home to Brown University, RISD, outstanding restaurants, the famous downtown Water Fire, large downtown mall, etc.
- Boston is 70 miles, New Haven is 90 miles and NYC is approximately 150 miles.
- Foxwood's Casino, the MGM Grand, Mohegan Sun Casino and historic Mystic, Connecticut are approximately an hour drive.
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed