Hollywood House Rental Photos and Description
Contemporary home 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, sleeps 5
Perfect Location! Just listed this gorgeous contemporary home in the heart of Hollywood. This 1600 sq ft. home was recently remodeled. It's centrally located a block to Sunset Blvd & 2 blocks to Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater, Grauman's Chinese Theater, Jim Henson Studio, Madame Tussauds, Hard Rock Cafe, West Hollywood Gateway and other tourist attractions.
The house is a short drive to Burbank & Universal Studio It's close to Beverly Hills, LA INK, The Grove, Farmer's Market, Downtown LA, Hollywood Sign, Griffith Observatory, Jim Henson Co, CBS Studios, Hollywood Bowl, LA & Getty Museum, Santa Monica Pier, West Hollywood Gateway, Venice & Malibu Beach.
Grocery, restaurants, fast food places, banks, shops, fitness gym & coffee shop are just are around the corner.The house has parking with automatic garage door opener. It has a nice yard w/ patio set. It has a spacious living room w/ new 52' widescreen TV & Bose sound system w/ blu-ray 3-D, incl movie channels. Master bedroom has a queen size bed w/ 32' widescreen TV. 2nd bedroom has 2 full size beds. Both bathrooms was recently remodeled w/ glass shower doors. Full kitchen w/ dishwasher, microwave, gas range with over, double door LG refrigerator, breakfast area, formal dining room, new washer/dryer, central heat/air, WI-FI connection.
** all beds have been replaced with brand new firm beds.
You will love the location & the house. It's walking distance most tourist attractions. I live here for 13 years ** 4 NIGHTS MINIMUM
* Linens, towels, beach towels are provided
* Laundry detergent, dish detergent are provided
* Wi-Fi connection, movie channels (Starz & Showtime) included
* Ralphs supermarket, LA INK, Jim Henson Muppet Studio are just a block away.
* Short drive to Burbank, Universal Studio, Beverly Hills, The Grove, Farmer's Market, Griffith Observatory, Getty Museum, Venice Beach, Downtown LA & other tourist attractions.
* It's 2 blocks to Hollywood Walk of Fame, Grauman's Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater & Roosevelt Hotel.
* It has a driveway with nice yard and patio sets for great relaxing after a long day.
Welcome to my home!!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About Frank Villafuerte
I'm Frank Villafuerte a real estate broker-owner of Premiere Real Estate Group. I lived in the house for 12 years and I love the location & it's a walking distance to tourist attractions, fitness gym, grocery & restaurants. Its a good area & it's fenced w/ ficus trees. It has a nice yard w/ bbq grill. You can read all the reviews.
Frank Villafuerte purchased this house in 2001
Why Frank Villafuerte chose Hollywood
It's a perfect location. It's walking distance to Hollywood Walk of Fame & other tourist attractions. Grocery, stores, restaurants, fast food places, fitness gym, coffee shops & sushi bar. are just around the corner
What makes this house unique
More private surrounded with beautiful ficus trees and clean.