Whistler Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
With fabulous views from high on the hillside above Whistler's Creekside Gondola, this large and spacious 3 bedroom plus family room, ski-in/ski-out town home is the perfect setting for your next Whistler holiday. Relax in the living room in front of a crackling fire in the large, slate rock fireplace after a rollicking day flying down Lower Franz and the Dave Murray World Cup Downhill Course, often groomed like a magic carpet beneath your feet.
Or jump in the private hot tub on the deck to massage the muscles you haven't felt since last year's ski trip. If you must hook up your intravenous connection to the office, there's free internet access for your laptop. With heated floors in all the bathrooms, it's a good thing there's 3.5 of them so there won't be any line-ups. And the chef in your group will appreciate the heated kitchen floor and the large dining table on which to lay the holiday feast.
This property has been redecorated in the finest Arts and Crafts stylings available by Tricia Guiguet, one of Whistler's top interior designers, making this one of the ultimate Whistler Resort Homes.
* Master bedroom with king bed, cable TV, gas fireplace, Valley views and a spacious ensuite bathroom with heated floor, walk-in closet, double sink, Jacuzzi tub, and shower stall
* Computer with high speed internet connection
* Front entry with single carport and single garage with boot dryer for 8 pairs of boots
* 2 piece bathroom with heated slate floor
* Complete modern kitchen with heated floor overlooking grand dining table framed by large, peeled log posts
* Living room with CD stereo system and cable TV, 52" upright Kawai piano, vaulted ceilings and large slate rock fireplace, with picture windows offering see-forever views of the valley below and the surrounding mountains
* Deck off living room with barbeque and spectacular south-westerly views
* Bedroom with queen sleigh bed and ensuite bathroom with heated floor
* Bedroom with extra long twins/king
* Full bathroom with heated floors
* Family room with state of the art wide screen cable TV/VCR/Stereo/DVD home theatre system and sofa bed
* Stacking washer/dryer
* Deck with hot tub and peek-a-boo views of valley and mountains through surrounding evergreens
Conveniently located just off the Dave Murray Downhill Course, high on the hill above the new Whistler Creek Gondola and Intrawest's multimillion dollar redevelopment of the Creekside Gondola base (including new Children's Learning Centre), this spacious log accent town home has exceptional southwest views and is one of the best locales in Whistler if you know your way around the mountains.
With your standard dual mountain lift tickets, you can ride up the Gondola below and explore Whistler from there or ski down to the Village and step into Blackcomb's Excalibur Gondola, thereby avoiding the congestion of traffic in and around the Village. At the end of the day, reverse the process and steam down the World Cup Downhill Course back to home. If you think you're in good shape, test your endurance in the time honoured local's tradition: a non-stop thigh-burning run from "Peak to Creek", but don't forget to take the detour to ski right home for your cold beer or hot toddy so you can collapse by the fire or on the deck in the hot tub.
In summer, Whistler is a mountain biking mecca and you'll find no shortage of trails from your hilltop location. And after a scenic ride on a camera-ready day, kick back by the pool and in-ground hot tub in your own picture postcard setting. Have your dinner groceries delivered right to your door for a nominal fee or scoot down the hill to the Rim Rock or Las Margaritas, two of Whistler's finest restaurants. If you fancy some nightlife, the Village is only 5 minutes away. If you really don't feel like cooking or going out, you can order in your own privately catered gourmet meal. It all adds up to a fabulous holiday in this warm and comfortable Whistler Resort Home.
* Ski-in /ski-out to Creekside Gondola (approx.75 yds walk)
* Awesome views of Valley lakes and surrounding mountains
* Quiet forested surroundings with private hot tub
* Swimming pool from May through September
* Tennis courts 1 block away
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only