Bay Park House Rental Photos and Description
House, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 1-2)
Spacious, Quiet, & Sunlit Vacation Retreat in Bay Park
In-Home Wing / 2-room Suite with full bath, West facing bedroom and East facing Office/Sitting room
Located on a quiet, small cul-de-sac in beautiful San Diego, California. This bright, sunny and well decorated wing of rooms includes:
* Master Bedroom with queen bed looks over a garden of flowers & fruit.
* Full private bathroom with a tub/shower combo and a 1-on-1 coffee/tea brewer to get you moving in the morning.
* Office/Seating room includes comfortable Seating, a Desk, High speed secure WiFi, and flat screen HDTV. It also has a small Refrigerator and Microwave making it easy to fix a snack or warm up restaurant tasties.
* High speed secure wireless internet.
* Outdoor table and chairs and small deck.
The neighborhood is within walking distance to a variety of restaurants, fast food eateries, a grocery, drugstore, cobbler and library. Two churches are also with in a pleasant walking distance and public transportation is just a block away, connecting you to most of San Diego's wonderful attractions. You will be close to Sea World; The San Diego Zoo; Old Town; Downtown; La Jolla; AND beaches galore for playing, surfing, sunning and relaxing. This area is best suited for the busy traveler or business consultant who wants to explore San Diego without being exposed to the hussle-bussle of the beach areas.
The property owner graciously welcomes International and US travelers and has hosted guests from as far away as Japan and South America. She is well traveled and enjoys enabling guests to experience locations throughout San Diego. Living here you will feel like a San Diegan and understand why so many call it 'America's Finest City'.
Keywords: In-Home 2-Room Suite, Suite of Rooms, Suite, Private Entry, Parking available, Queen bed, full bath, office space with secure internet, small refrig and microwave, coffee/tea maker
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible