|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Original 1939 Coconut Grove Botanical Bungalow. Romantic enough for two and comfortable for four. No pets or children please. You can relax in a private home on a very quiet street less than 5-minutes from downtown Miami. Immerse yourself in this ecological paradise. Private teak deck for quiet seclusion overlooking giant bamboo and beautiful green gardens. Enjoy mango, avocado, banana, and coconut trees along with pineapples and fresh spices. You will be very comfortable is these extremely clean and well-appointed surroundings. Turkish bath/steam room with 9-shower heads, original wood floors, wireless internet, 65 inch 3-D flat screen TV, cable, blueray, phone, bikes and barbecue. Less than a 10-minute walk into historic Coconut Grove. Walk or bike everywhere: restaurants/shops, movies, live music, parks, grocery, and Metro rail. Walk through the seaside boardwalks along the parks and marina. Or take the scenic bike paths which leads to the beach.
Keywords: Tropical Retreat
Life long native of Coconut Grove
Coconut Grove is 5-minutes from downtown Miami, a charming walking village with tree-lined streets. You will have the opportunity to relax in a topical retreat. Open your windows and enjoy the cooling bay breeze. The Grove is best known for its natural beauty and green landscape bordered by the waters of Biscayne Bay. Owned by a Coconut Grove native, who will be happy to provide you with inside information on local activities.
We are 15-minutes from the Miami International Airport. 5-minutes to downtown Miami and 10-minutes to Miami Beach. 25-minutes from the Fort Lauderdale Airport and 45-minutes to the Florida Keys, which makes this a centrally located vacation destination.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 4 2014 - Sep 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The prices charged are for the accommodation and do not permit for parties or weddings and or wedding parties. Guests must be aware that the property is located in a residential area and certain rules apply for noise.
* Pets are not allowed. Smoking is prohibited inside of property.
• Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on invoice.
* $4200 per week.
* Plus $1000 security deposit.
* Monthly and long-term leasing also available.
* Please call or email for up to date availability of calendar.
* There are no cleaning fees.
* 50% secures your dates.
* You may pay balance when you arrive.
* Cancellation policy: deposit is fully refunded with a 60 day notice.
* No overnight guest.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.