Dennisport Cottage Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
WE HAVE BEEN RENTING OUR COTTAGES FOR MANY YEARS BUT ARE NEW LISTING WITH HA. SO WE DO NOT HAVE ANY REVIEWS - IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE REVIEWS FROM OTHER SITES LET US KNOW! Thank you
The Perfect Little Seaside Getaway – lovable, livable and affordable – allowing for a true Cape Cod experience!!
A truly Classic Beach Cottage located in the “Heart of the Cape”........ Dennisport is popular family beach community in the town of Dennis
Your accommodations ............
• Two Bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen and patio with gas BBQ grill
• Walk to Sea Street and Raycroft Road Beaches
• Perfectly equipped with the long distance traveler in mind, beach gear etc are all included .....a full compliment of linens (bed/bath/kitchen/beach) can be provided at an additional cost.
• Off street parking for two cars
• Walk to several restaurants, gift shops, vegetable stand and ice cream shoppe plus 1 mile away there are several shops in the center
• Just minutes to bakery, several restaurants with a combination of price points and dining styles, convenience stores, deli, beach bar - also two chain supermarkets and some speciality markets within 10 mins from the cottage
• Family Friendly Location
Enjoy the spring summer or fall at a great rate on the Cape!!!
Sand, Sun and Fun are all here on the Cape for you to ...........
• Enjoy the beaches
• Cycle along the well groomed Cape Cod Rail Trail - 22 miles long from Dennis to Wellfleet
• Enjoy a picture perfect sunsets on the bayside beaches
• Take in the history and unique architecture
• Shoot some beautiful photos of the beaches and natural surroundings
• Visit the museums, historic homes plus the local antique shops and artisan galleries
• Take a stroll evening along mile long West Dennis Beach and watch the sunset or a leisurely hike on one of the many nature trails......
• Things to do on the Cape are endless .......you can do it all or nothing at all .......Just come and enjoy the nature, beauty and adventure of Cape Cod at this quintessential Cape Cod beach cottage.
The cottage is located on a family-friendly cul-de-sac of six other summer homes & vacation rentals. Your cozy beach cottage has that traditional Cape Cod feel with its knotty pine interior walls & an airy open floor plan for the living room & kitchen/dining area.
• Your eat-in kitchen has a four burner electric stove and a full size refrigerator
• Two bedrooms each with two twin beds with recent purchases of mattresses.
• There is a front deck with lovely wrought iron patio set and a gas fired BBQ grill for to enjoy al fresco dining .
• Along with your bathroom shower your cottage is also equipped with an outdoor shower with H/C water, perfect for washing off the salt water & beach sand after a great day at the beach!
• Sea Street beach is our closest beach and straight walk (5/10 mile) from the cottage. It is a public, life-guarded beach just an easy stroll down Sea Street. You do not need to bring your own beach chairs we have provided four new chairs for you to enjoy the surf and sand along with a beach/lunch cooler.
Your cottage is located in the village of Dennisport. It is nearby and within minutes of the towns of Harwich, Brewster, Yarmouth, Chatham, Hyannis and most of the towns on the Cape.
Dennis Port is a family-oriented beach community.
This is a Sunday to Sunday Rental in summer - you get to enjoy a full weekend on the Cape. We can however offer summer short stays with a surcharge.
This rental is a one half of a duplex - you have your own gas grill, patio set, outdoor shower, beach chairs and beach toys, You are NOT REQUIRED to SHARE ANY AMENITIES with your neighbors.
* * All rental rates are clearly posted in the chart on this listing. We are not responsible for any errors made when HA computes your rental rate using their system.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed