Zakynthos (Zante) Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 2 W/C showers, sleeps 4
Electra Villa is part of Valentino Villas and Apartments in Zakynthos. The complex has got various types of self catering accommodation, set in a private area of 4500 m2, amidst beautiful and well cared gardens, lush olive groves, and the surrounding mountains in Vasilikos peninsula, just 150 m from Ionio Beach.
Electra Villa is composed by 2 independent apartments. It is possible to rent the apartment of your preferance or the whole villa.
The aprt, ground floor (63 m²), has got 2 bedrooms with double beds, fully equipped kitchen, 2 WC-showers, dining room, satellite TV, A/C, furnished veranda with garden. Suitable for 4-5 person.
The aprt, 1st floor (63 m²)has got 1 bedroom with a double bed, 2 bunk beds in the living room, fully equipped kitchen, WC-shower, dining room, satellite TV, A/C, furnished balcony. Suitable for 2-5 person.
SPECIAL OFFER : MAKE A BOOKING FOR
2 OR 3 WEEKS AND GET NIGHTS FREE!!!
Buy 13 nights, get 1 night free! / Buy 19 nights, get 2 nights free!
How to get to Zakynthos/Zante: The Island of Zakynthos, is one of the most accessible of the Greek Islands. It has an International airport operating all year round with domestic flights and international charter flights during the summer season from the beginning of April through to the end of October.
You can drive to Greece and Zante with your own car. Ferry services are available all year round to Patras from different ports of Italy, with a frequent and well serviced route to Greece by modern fast ferries giving the holidaymaker all the comforts. From Patras to Killini, the main harbour of the ferryboats to Zante is only 70 kms. The ferry crossing from Killini to Zante, takes 1.30 hour and is again serviced by new large ferry boats. During the Summer months also there is a direct ferry service from Italy to Zante once or twice a week.
How to get to Valentino Apartments ~ Electra Villa: The airport in Zakynthos is 4km from Zakynthos town and 14km from Valentino Apartments in Vasilikos village. There is no public transport service so you may choose to get a taxi, hire a car or request for airport suttle from our hotel.
* From ZTH airport follow the sign to Zakynthos town, then take the road leads to Vasilikos village. Please follow the instuctions, are given below.
* From Zakynthos port drive to Vasilikos road, over the small bridge. There is only one main road till Vasilikos village about 12km. Before you reach Vasilikos, you will see a couple of villages( Argassi, Xirocastelo ) .When you are in Vasilikos village, on the right side of the main road , is the only petrol station in the area. Keep driving about 400m. ,on your left side there is the office of National Marine Park and on the right side of the road is a fruit market. Before the fruit market turn right to the road goes up. There is Valentino Apartments. Welcome!
Things to do during your holidays in Zakynthos: * Visit the Venetian castle and see the sun set with a drink on the terrace at Bohali by the Venetian fort, with a view over Zante town.
* Visit the museums and the Cathedral of St Dennis at Zante town.
* Visit Askos Stone Park in Volimes village and observe the flora and fauna of the island.
* Visit the wineries Calinico in Kalipado, Oenolpi in Machairado, Komoutos in Agria( Machairado ) and do some wine tasting.
* See pottery being made and hand painted at the Hanne Mi's ceramic studio in Vasilikos.
* Take a boat trip around Zakynthos and spot some turtles if you’re lucky, have a swimming at the shipwreck deep waters and have a look at the famous blue caves.
* Visit the National Marine Park.
* Make the island round by car or coach and explore the beautiful villages.
* Make a day trip to the neighbour island Kefalonia - the ferry leaves Agios Nikolaos to and from Zakynthos several times daily.
* Visit Olympia. There are many organised tours using the ferry from Zakynthos town to Kyllini on the mainland of Peloponnese,and visit the ancient city of the original Olympic Games (about 45 mins drive from the port)
* Make scuba diving and water sports
* Make walks and get in touch with the beauty of nature. We have maps on offer for our guests showing suggested routes.
* Buy local products like olive oil, olives, raisins, sweets( baclava ), feta cheece, vegetables, fruits, wine, ouzo, metaxa brandy, green soap.
* Spend a few hours at the waterpark in Laganas.
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed