Carlsbad Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Please check the calendar within this add as it's current and updated daily. There's also a Google maps that shows are exact location here in the Village close to the beach and the rates are posted as well. We are located In Carlsbad Village Proper , this newly remodeled classic one story beach cottage is a true reminder of our once sleepy beach/surf town. It sleeps up to 4 only with comfortable Queen in the spacious guest room , a nice Queen pull out sofa bed in the main room and a single futon if needed.
* Located 1 block from the surf n sand of our amazing beaches and just a short 1 minute walk to the Village center where you'll find great shops , health spa, restaurants and entertainment for everyone. visitors - close to all major attractions. Lego Land – 5 mins, Sea World – 25 mins, SD Zoo – 30 mins, Wild Animal Park - 45 mins, Coaster ( Train ) 2 blocks, Down Town San Diego 35 mins
* New complete remodel this year , this cottage is nice, like new and very clean inside and out. Has Fully equipped kitchen stocked with dishes, flatware, pots, pans , knives, blender, gas range/oven, coffee maker, microwave, full refrigerator/freezer, toaster and almost everything you would need to cook up and serve a great meal in the comforts of home. Also includes iron n board, hair dryer n hand soaps.
* Free washer and dryer on site with everything you need to wash your clothes the way you like , when you like.
* Secured lockable storage available upon request for bikes, surfboards, kayaks or whatever
* This Cottage has it's own private yard for that beach style outdoor living , includes a gas BBQ, patio table/umbrella, lounge chairs and great sun exposure.
* 37” HDTV with sports package and movie channels, DVD player, High speed secured wireless internet and CD Music player.
* Beach equipment includes towels, boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, ice cooler and sand toys
Keywords: Beach Cottage
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Hello, our Family has lived in California since the 40's and we finally relocated to Carlsbad in 1981. It was everything we hope it to be with the clean air, access to the Village on foot and the beach/ocean which is out main love. Along with working hard we enjoy having fun too and have spent a lot of time boating and camping along the Colorado river system since the 1960's. Our family lives in the area along with some other relatives who live close by. We have a pilot, contractor, one in the entertainment industry, automotive industry and we tinker in Real Estate a bit too.
Michael purchased this cottage in 1997
Why Michael chose Carlsbad
Our family purchased the property with thoughts of redeveloping it one day because of the close proximity to Carlsbad Village and Carlsbad State Beach. Our thoughts have changed though since all of the issues with the economy and banking system, so we completely remodeled the Cottages this year and turned them from long term into Carlsbad vacation rentals. The location is perfect, a couple of short blocks to the beach for Walking, swimming, surfing, sand castles and the Carlsbad Village is only a block away with all of the nice shops and restaurants.
What makes this cottage unique
First and foremost the location is perfect, especially if you don't like to drive everywhere when on vacation. It gives everyone some time during the day to do your to explore our beautiful sandy beaches and Village with just a short 2 minute walk back to the Cottage. Our Cottages are located a block from the Heart of Carlsbad Villages down town, full of shops, restaurants, salons, coffee shops, live music and more to discover. Lego Land is very close 5 min, Sea World and Zoo 30 min, Wild Animal Park 40 min, or take a walk up the beach to Oceanside pier.