Luxury 5 min. from Disney w/princess room,private pool,spa,pool table,Wii,Xbox
Great house. Great Location
Submitted: May 1, 2013
Stayed: April 2013
My family and I couldn't have been happier with our stay at this house and would highly recommend it. Highlights:
* House was very clean, especially the kitchen and bathrooms.
* Three master bedrooms made it ideal for multiple sets of adults. Each had its own connecting or adjacent bathroom.
* The kids absolutely loved their rooms. We probably could have taken our 4 year old girl just to the princess room and skipped the Magic Kingdom all together. She was that excited about it.
* Kitchen and living room are nicely furnished and modern.
* Pool table, air hockey table, and wii were all in good condition and fun to have. There also were over 20 Disney DVDs to choose from.
* Pool at the house was clean, fun and super easy to use day or night. It looked a bit small in the photos to me but was actually plenty big enough for us to enjoy.
* The housing development was extremely well maintained. It was nice to go for an evening walk and we took advantage of the multiple playgrounds and large resort-style community pool.
* Location is amazing. You feel like you are right next door to Disney and can be at the Disney parks in only 10 minutes (but be warned that the Magic Kingdom requires all visitors to park at a remote lot, take a tram to the ticket center, then take a boat or monorail to the main gate, so it could take you up to an hour to actually get in and to your first ride).
* Plenty of restaurants and stores nearby.
* Cindy, the owner, was very responsive to emails.
* Our only minor gripe is the pillows and bedding in a couple of the rooms isn't quite up to par with a mid-level hotel like a Hilton or SPG. It was acceptable though and I wouldn't let it stop you from booking as everything else is very nice.
Overall, we thought this house was a great find and very good value for the money. Everyone from age 2 to 65 was very happy. We used to stay at Disney hotels and much preferred having the space, privacy and convenience of our own place. We would definitely stay here again next time we go to Orlando.
Did you find this review helpful?