The First Floor street level master bedroom has hardwood flooring, a king bed that can be converted into twins, and a day bed that sleeps a single, quality linen and French windows on two sides that allow in plenty of light.
There is one more guest bedroom with a queen bed that faces the street that shares a full bathroom with tub/shower combination.
A versatile second master suite on the lower level can be one large bedroom-King Bed or two twins with an adjoining sitting room (with 2 single daybeds, desk and chairs), or it can be screened off to create an additional sleeping area for two more people accommodating 2 singles or a couple.
Please note that there is no sound privacy should you set it up as 2 bedrooms and is more appropriate for 4 singles or kids.
A bright cozy family room with another bank of French windows overlooking that back yard has wall-to-wall carpeting, a sectional sofa that folds out into a comfortable queen bed, 42-inch HDTV, and a table for playing games and cards. Both these rooms are oriented to the back yard.
A cozy studio guest house with a small kitchen and queen bed, accessed through the back yard with a separate entrance, is available for an additional charge (adults only; baby OK).
Amenities of this Vacation Rental:
Washer, Dryer, Linens Provided, Off-Street Parking, Gas Fireplace, King Bed, Queen Bed, Twin/Single Bed, Convertible Bed, Cable/Satellite TV, DVD, CD Player, Stereo System, Full Kitchen, Cooking Utensils Provided, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Catering Available, Charcoal BBQ Grill, Deck/Patio, Balcony, Telephone, Free Long Distance, Broadband Internet, WiFi (Wireless Internet), Pet Friendly, Kid Friendly, Smoking Not Allowed
Amenities of the Resort/Surrounding Community:
Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Kayaking, Sailing, Boating, Parasailing, Shelling, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Surfing, Windsurfing, Biking, Mountain Biking, Wildlife Viewing, Hiking, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Health/Beauty Spa, Racquetball, Basketball Court, Antiquing, Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Live Theater, Museums, Horseshoes, Miniature golf, Horseback Riding
Additional Rate Details and Rental Terms.....
* 10% City transient occupancy tax applicable to all fees (including cleaning and any optional amenity fees).
* Non-refundable cleaning fees are quoted separately from rent $250 to $400 depending on number of guests.
* Stays of 30 days or more require mid-stay cleanings every two weeks that you will be responsible for scheduling with our Vacation House Manager assigned to the rental and paying cleaners for directly at the time each cleaning is performed at the rate of $25/hour. This is over and above the cleaning fee itemized in your contract.
*Note: Guests will be charged the maximum cleaning fee of $400 regardless of the number of guests sleeping if outside guests come for an event or party.
This may be in addition to the special event fee for events such as wedding rehearsals.etc This covers extra water and septic as well as cleaning.
* Rates are based on 7-14 guests (including infants & children) and include use of the studio. If size of the group is 6 guests or LESS and only the main house is used, DEDUCT $50 per night or $200 per week from the rates.
*Any large gatherings or special events ARE SUBJECT TO an additional fee depending on the event and subject to owners approval.
* No large gatherings outside of the house (i.e. in the rear yard) after 10 p.m. so as not to bother neighbors.
* Accidental Loss and Damage Waiver $75 instead of security deposit (covers up to $2,000 unintentional damage to house or its contents but does not cover negligent abuse or neglect)
* Credit Card number must be on file for security against any damages should damage be due to abuse or neglect and are not accidental in nature. Guest would be responsible for any uncovered damages.
* Pet Fees: $100 each large dog (1 dog ); $150 two small dogs; if arranged after acceptance of contract, contract must be amended to adjust price. Must sign Pet Waiver and have Purchased $75 Waiver.
* Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 60 days or less before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund only if we can re-rent the property for the same dates and rental rate less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by the owner. If you cancel 60 days or more before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund of the rental amount less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by owner. [Please read the full terms in the Rental Agreement before signing for any recent changes to this abbreviated policy statement - the Rental Agreement contains our current policy]
* PG&E gas and electricity are paid by guest for rentals of 30 days or more.
* Full payment is due at time of booking if booked less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
* If booked more than 60 days in advance of arrival date, 50% of total amount is due to secure
* Access information and directions will be provided once payment is made in full.
* This is a two story residence so please discuss this with us if anyone in your party has difficulty climbing stairs. There are sleeping options on both floors.
** Please call to inquire about 4 or 5 night minimums for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years, subject to owner's approval.
*** 2 night rentals are subject to owner's approval unless it is a Last Minute Special.
* Last-Minute Specials!! $50 to $100 discount per night, depending on number of guests, if booked within 7 days of arrival, subject to owner's approval. “Minimum night stays” can also be waived.