Whistler Condo Rental Photos and Description
Ski in/out luxury, 2 kings /or 3 twins + king, 2 baths, pool and wifi
Enjoy your luxury 2 bedroom 2 bath condo on Blackcomb at Whistler.
• Prime slope-side location only a 7 to 10 minute walk to Whistler Village and only 5 minutes to Blackcomb Village (free bus service also available)
• Heated salt water pool and indoor and outdoor hot tubs (no chemicals)
• 2 luxury KINGS, -OR- 3 luxury TWINS plus the luxury king are your sleeping options. A queen sofa bed is also available in the living room, sleeping a total of 7 people.
• Beautiful stainless and granite fully loaded kitchen and recently renovated baths.
• Outdoor BBQ and picnic table near pool
• Portable cool air conditioner in the summer
• HD flat screen cable TV in living room and flat screen cable in both bedrooms and a Blu-Ray, PS 3, Xbox and FREE WiFi.
• Note--all taxes and fees are INCLUDED in our affordable prices
GREYSTONE LODGE features a prime mountainside location and only a 10 min walk down to Whistler Village...or 5 min walk to the Blackcomb Village with dining, shops, ski, snowboard and bike rentals and sports reservations, and more. FREE gated underground parking, heated outdoor saltwater pool and indoor and outdoor salt water hot tubs, (no chemicals), There is a large laundry facility, private ski lockers, a BBQ and picnic table and Free WiFi.
Keywords: Whistler summer family vacation rental, Whistler condo close to golf, summer sports mountain condo sleeps 7, great golf getaway location, summer mountain vacation rental, large outdoor pool, FREE parking, FREE WiFi, 3 twin beds plus king and 2 bath, ski in ski out Whistler Blackcomb condo, ski vacation rental, 2 bedroom 2 bath ski condo, luxury ski condo, family friendly, ski in ski out Whistler condo, condo location mountainside, walk to Whistler Village
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
What makes this condo unique
We love our location on the mountain just above the Chateau Whistler. We can walk or ski everywhere. We bought our condo with a view up the mountain in a small condo hotel before it was built and we have always been so happy with our choice. It has also been great for our kids who still love it as much as we do.