Welcome to our desert retreat in beautiful Rancho Mirage at the Legency in Mission Hills Country Club. This is truly a retreat from the busy world we all need to escape from.
Here are the highlights to our home:
1. Private infinity pool/spa with solar heating located on the golf course and lake
2. LED multi color lighting system in pool/spa
3. Commercial grade misting system around pool/BBQ area
4. (3) Exterior ceiling fans with dimmable lighting within the misting zone for extra comfort
5. Plenty of new outdoor lounge furniture with dining table to sit 8 people
(4-loungers, 1-couch, 2-rockers w/ottomans, dining for 8, 6-bar stools around BBQ counter)
6. Solar tube lighting (powder bath/halls/closet/laundry)to bring in natural light
7. All bedrooms with TV, DVD, and dimmable lighted ceiling fans
8. High Efficiency washer and dryer to save on utility bills
9. Full gourmet kitchen with every small appliance imaginable
10. Big screen TV in great room with DVR (digital video recorder)
11. Tons of board games when you have had enough sun
12. Master Bedroom - California King, TV, DVD, DVR
13. Bedroom #2 - California King, TV, DVD
14. Bedroom #3 - (2) Queens with TV, DVD
15. Bedroom #4 (Casita) - California King, TV, DVD
16. (2) car garage off laundry
17. Fountain in courtyard
18. Watch the moon rise over the infinity pool and lake while enjoying dinner by the private pool
19. Wireless internet and free long distance phone in the USA & Canada
Keywords: Single Family Home
This truly beautiful home is a place our extended family can come spend time at while also allowing others to enjoy as well.
Our family wanted a place to go that was tranquil yet not far from home in Southern California. It's truly the most amazing get away place. At night it is perfectly quiet while watching the moon come up in the distance over the golf course. Located within the Mission Hills Country Club, it gives you a very private feel yet close to many attractions. We are located just down the road from the Aqua Caliente Resort and Casino. There is public golf available right next door at the Westin Missions Hills. You need to experience this home to truly understand the tranquility it can bring you.
We have made several changes to the house to become more environmentally friendly: 1. Solar heating for the pool and spa during winter months to cut down on utility usage 2. Solar Tube lighting in laundry, hallway, powder bath and master closet 3. Fluorescent lighting where possible 4. motion detector switches in baths, closets and garage 5. high efficiency washer and dryer 6. Super high efficient pool pump for our salt pool 7. Garage & Attic fan to move hot air more efficiently and save on A/C cost What is unique about our house: 1. We have a new commercial grade misting system that not only keeps you cool but flies do not like it either so they stay away 2. There is a new LED multi-color light system in the pool...so you can pick the color or light show that best fits your mood 3. We have solar heat for the pool/spa so during the winter months it will keep the temperature more consistent 4. We have the Pentair easy touch pool/spa controller for our Salt Pool.