Vail Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
Breathtaking views of Vail ski area and the surrounding mountains. A large balcony has a gas grille for afternoon barbecues. Flat screen TV in the living room and master bedroom. This platinum rated unit faces the ski area with direct views from the living room and dining room. We rent our home through Vail Resort Rentals that provides mid week and check out housekeeping at no additional charge. The rental office is onsite in case you need extra towels, maintenance or an extra key. Not all units use the rental office. Beware of owners renting on their own that do not have locker storage at the base of the mountain or risk a sales tax audit for unpaid taxes. We use professional management to clean our home on time and provide front desk check in and support. VRBO provides us with added renters like yourself, but we do all our bookings through the onsite front desk. Vail Ski Tech private locker room storage is included in the rental rate. Keep your hat, gloves, poles, boots and skiis at the base of the mountain, not all the way back in your condo. Vail Ski Tech also provides rental equipment, repairs and adjustments right at your locker room. Walk the three blocks to the lifts in your sneakers, not your ski boots!
Vail Resort Rentals is here on-site at the front desk to handle your every need. Our office is open seven days a week for check-in, to assist with directions around town, solve maintenance issues, provide restaurant recommendations and information on current events. If you need an extra parking pass, assistance when you are locked out, package or luggage delivery, we will be here, as we have been for nearly twenty years. We collect and pay local and state sales taxes and support our community. (Don’t risk being involved in a sales tax audit for unpaid taxes.) We have pre-arranged significant discounts on lift tickets, ski rentals, and shuttle rides from the airport. Parking, housekeeping, and ski storage are included in your rental rate. If you need a late check-out, we can store your luggage. We will not charge you a cash security deposit up front and let you hope to get it back. We operate as a first class hotel and we will treat you accordingly. We will also match or beat any bonafide rental rate offer you find elsewhere. Vail Resort Rentals is THE on-site manager for Sun Vail Condominiums.
• Advantages of renting from professional management and owners
• Located on site with a front desk at Sun Vail open 7 days a week
• Personnel on site to perform maintenance and housekeeping
• Concierge services for restaurants or bus information
• Lock out assistance 24 hours a day
• Luggage and package delivery before or after your stay
• Sales taxes collected and paid
• Lift ticket (hotel) discounts of up to $68 per person per day
• Ski rental discounts from Vail Ski Tech where our locker room is located
• Airport shuttle discounts from Colorado Mountain Express (10%)
• No cash damage deposit required or held back for petty disputes
• Grocery delivery access and customer discount
• Ski storage at the base of the mountain in a convenient location (free)
• Mid week and check-out housekeeping (free)
• Late check-out or early arrival luggage storage in our secure luggage room
• Additional pool towels, laundry detergent, fire starters, etc. at the front desk
• We will meet or beat any verifiable rental rate offer for Sun Vail
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About The Owner
Jack and Maru Payen. My father owned a condo first and as our family grew we decided to buy one of our own. You can't beat the location and convenience to Lionshead Village.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2011
Why The Owner chose Vail
Great location, great views, great amenities, great management; so convenient to have on-site management we choose to let them handle our bookings.
What makes this condo unique
Ski storage is critical. You can easily walk to the lifts, but not in ski boots. We have it all worked out.