Telluride House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + 4 Full Baths + 1 Half Bath, (Sleeps 8)
The calendar really is up-to-date, so you can click on the 'Calendar' button (at right on VRBO and above on HomeAway.com) to see if I'm available!
Let's see ...
* Gorgeous finishes -- built in '08 ... Check!
* Just 150 steps from the gondola? Check.
* Flat screens, Blue-ray DVD players, and iPod/iPhone docks in every room? Check.
* High thread count on every bed? Check.
* Steam shower in the master bedroom suite? Check.
* High-end open kitchen with Viking and Sub-Zero appliances? Check.
* Large living room with deck facing the slopes? Check.
* Plush and lush?! ... um, double check!!
You're coming all the way to Telluride ... why not let us spoil you? This new (2008) luxury residence is in the heart of town -- the 'Depot' area -- just steps from the gondola and ski slopes. This elegant and sophisticated three-bedroom town home lives and feels like a single-family residence and offers wonderful views, open living spaces, south-facing deck, quality custom construction and high-end finishes and fixtures throughout. Part of a complex, the South Residence offers primary access off the alley just south of West Pacific Ave. An open kitchen and living area with high vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace and large south-facing deck with gas grill and outdoor seating and wonderful views occupies the entire second floor. The master suite, mudroom and entry are on the main level, and two guest rooms (each with its own full bath) share the entire lower level. The top floor houses a large loft with full queen sofa bed and TV/DVD. The loft area is also served by a full bath off of the kitchen. 2,000 sq. ft.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Our family fell in love with Telluride in 1999. We've returned every year, renting all over town and in Mountain Village. When we decided to own a home in this very cool town, we limited our search to locations very close to the two centers of activity -- the gondola base and Main Street in Telluride.
Town of Telluride License #: 13711
We wanted a home with top-quality finishes and a 1-min. walk either to the gondola and Lift #8, or to the shops and restaurants on Main Street. We found just that at 408 Pacific in Telluride. Voila -- welcome to our home in paradise!
From our home:
* Walk about 1 min. southeast to the gondola and lift #8 ... or ...
* Stroll about 1 min. to Telluride's famed Main Street for shopping, restaurants, and then on to Town Park ... or ...
* Meander about 1 min. over to the beautiful river trail that flows for miles alongside the San Miguel River ...
You're in the middle of all that beautiful Telluride has to offer. What's not to love?!