Telluride House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths + 2 Half Baths, (Sleeps 10)
The calendar really is up-to-date, so you can click on the 'Calendar' button (at right on VRBO and above on HomeAway.com) to see if I'm available!
Let's see ...
* Gorgeous finishes -- built in '08 ... Check!
* Just 150 steps from the gondola ... Check!
* Flat screens, Blue-ray DVD players, and iPod/iPhone docks in every room ... Check!
* High thread count on every bed ... Check!
* Steam shower in the master bedroom suite ... Check!
* High-end open kitchen with Viking and Sub-Zero appliances ... Check!
* Large living room with deck facing town and awesome views of the canyon ... Check!
* Plush and lush ... um, double check!!
You're coming all the way to Telluride ... why not let us spoil you? This luxury residence is in the heart of town -- the 'Depot' area -- just steps from the Gondola and the ski slopes. This elegant and sophisticated four-bedroom home lives and feels like a single-family residence and offers framed views, open living spaces, quality custom construction and high-end finishes and fixtures throughout. Part of a complex, the North Residence has primary access from Pacific Street. An open kitchen and living area with high vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, half bath and spacious deck occupies the entire top floor. The luxurious master suite, mud room and main entry reside on the main level, and three guest bedrooms and two bathrooms share the entire lower level. 2,200 sq. ft.
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About The Owner
Our family fell in love with Telluride in 1999. We've returned every year, renting all over town and in Mountain Village. When we decided to own a home in this very cool town, we limited our search to locations very close to the two centers of activity -- the gondola base and Main Street in Telluride.
(Town of Telluride License #: 13712)
The Owner purchased this house in 2009
Why The Owner chose Telluride
We wanted a home with top-quality finishes and a 1-min. walk either to the gondola and Lift #8, or to the shops and restaurants on Main Street. We found just that at 408 Pacific in Telluride. Voila -- welcome to our home in paradise!
What makes this house unique
From our home:
* Walk about 1 min. southeast to the gondola and lift #8 ... or ...
* Stroll about 1 min. to Telluride's famed Main Street for shopping, restaurants, and then on to Town Park ... or ...
* Meander about 1 min. over to the beautiful river trail that flows for miles alongside the San Miguel River ...
You're in the middle of all that beautiful Telluride has to offer. What's not to love?!
Guestbook comments from the owner
We've received these comments from a few different families via e-mail in the last few weeks:
“Your house was so well equipped and so easy to live in … It was so thoughtfully put together - we made popcorn, played scrabble, watched movies and cooked dinner for friends (and thanks for having an electric mixer, lots of spices and great pots!) … appreciated the perfect location - it was closer than we expected to everything - the gondola of course, but even to Honga's or Clarke's - everything is walkable from there … The cleanliness of everything. We are clean freaks, and a lot of rental houses can be grubby. Yours was pristine of course. The baths, the sheets, the carpet - all fresh and clean … A great caretaker is a big plus. Amy really cares - there was no task too big or small, and the cleaning person she brought in did a very good job … All in all, it was terrific; we look forward to staying there again … wishing we were still at your beautiful house!”