Whistler Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
TRUE SKI-IN/SKI-OUT - Contact us for CURRENT availability. Our spacious slopeside luxury corner suite in Woodrun Lodge features the ultimate in location and amenities for a fantastic vacation! Perfect location - relaxing and quiet, yet close to everything.
* Three comfortable bedrooms (king, queen, double/twin bunk beds)
* Two large bathrooms
* FREE garage parking
* FREE High Speed Wireless Internet
* Huge hot tub
* Heated outdoor pool
* Fully-equipped Gourmet kitchen
* Gas fireplace
* Two sofas, one is queen sleeper
* 3 TVs, DVD
* Washer/dryer (full size) +detergent
* Two balconies (one from master bedroom; one with access from third bedroom and living room)
* Fitness room
* Plush robes and pool towels
* Locked indoor ski/snowboard storage
* Baby bed and feeding chair on request
* Private concierge service with pre-arrival grocery shopping
Our private concierge can:
* Have your lift tickets waiting in the condo when you arrive
* SHOP FOR YOUR GROCERIES BEFORE YOU ARRIVE so your drinks are chilling in the refrigerator, and your favorite foods and goodies are waiting for you!
* Arrange ski lessons, nanny/childminding, whitewater rafting, heli-skiing, tee times, sleigh rides, snowmobile tours, you name it!
* Make transportation and restaurant reservations.
* Assure your every need is met, so you just relax and enjoy Whistler!
**Ask us about DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS/EQUIPMENT offers.
Rates as posted. Less than 4 night stay incurs a cleaning fee.
Our Woodrun suite is a spacious, 1540-sq-ft corner condominium with many ceiling-to-floor windows and plenty of light, boasting fabulous views of the mountain and Cruiser Run on one side, and the woods and ski-in trail on the other. Spacious, TOTALLY REMODELED AND PROFESSIONALLY DECORATED, this is the perfect vacation home, in the ideal location with room for everyone to relax. It is a wine lover's delight! Plus Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counters and Stainless Appliances.
Our superb ski-in/ski-out, slope-side location with heated sidewalk directly to the slope provides quick access to all the ski areas on both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. You can relax on one of our two full-size sofas or the comfortable over-sized chair and ottoman, and enjoy the fireplace as you view the slopes and watch for your family or friends to return after a day of skiing. Our dining table comfortably seats 8 people!
Our two balconies offer a perfect location to enjoy hot chocolate or a nice glass of wine at the end of the day. Wrap up in one of our plush robes after a swim in our heated pool, or perhaps enjoy our huge HOT TUB!
Master Bedroom - stately master suite - new king-size bed with a luxurious, over-sized, pillow-top mattress. Sliding glass door leads to a tiled balcony with view of slopes, pool, and hot tub. TV/VCR. Safe to secure your valuables. Master bathroom is generously proportioned and has a heated tile floor, and soaking tub with shower.
Bay Window Bedroom - comfortable queen-size bed and large bay window viewing slopes, pool, and hot tub. TV/VCR, dresser, and large closet.
Woodland Bedroom - double-size/single-size bunk and dresser. Sliding glass door opens to private tiled balcony viewing the woods and trail.
Woodrun Lodge is slopeside near the Chateau Whistler and Four Seasons, close to many shops and restaurants. It is just a short, lovely walk to Whistler Village, or you may choose to use the FREE village shuttle which stops in front of Woodrun Lodge.
- pets not allowed
- limited accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Jack is a dentist, Patti is a pharmacist who markets compounding and complementary medicine, Andrew is a Ph.D. candidate in Analytical Chemistry at Indiana University, Mike is a Pharm.D. and a supervisor at Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus OH, and John is an analyst at Morgan Stanley in NYC.
We LOVE Whistler - every season offers something special for everyone who visits.
Space to relax, great views, close to all the action, but quiet and cozy.