Casa Del Sol - This lovely Plantation beachfront home has exactly what you need for the perfect vacation. The large great room opens to a wide deck that overlooks your private pool and is just steps to the beach! Cook a fabulous seafood dinner in the newly renovated kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counter tops or grill out overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
The home has a large deck with lounge chairs and table. Two Master bedrooms are beachfront at each corner of the home, offer plenty of privacy when vacationing with a group. Well behaved pets are welcomed.
2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
Boardwalk, Private Pool, Clubhouse, Fireplace, Community Fitness Room, Fish Cleaning Station, Jacuzzi Tub, Outdoor Shower, Park-Style Grill, Pet Friendly, Wi-Fi, Tennis Courts, Community Pool
THINGS TO DO:
-Plantation Club house – Fitness room, Olympic sized community pool, Tennis courts
-Beach it! - Lighthouse Park (a county park) in the center of the island, and the State Park at the eastern end of the island, both provide public access to the beach with restrooms, picnic tables, and other amenities. And, most of the north/south roads on the island provide a public access to the beach. If you need beach chairs or umbrellas ...
- Bicycling - The island has 17 miles of paved bike paths and lots of off-roads for exploring. Ride a bike from one side of the island to the other ...
- Birding -Birding is a year-round event
- Kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, etc. - Launch a kayak or stand-up paddle board into either the Bay or Gulf.
- Lighthouses - Visit both of Franklin County's lighthouses ...
- Museums - Franklin County has museums spread out all across the county ...
- Music - Listen to live music on the bay or the gulf ...
- Photography - The island is a photographer's paradise with another stunning shot around every corner. Sunrises, sunsets, landscapes, the surf, wildlife, native and migrating birds, butterflies, your family having fun ...
- Picnic in a Park - Picnic tables are available at the Lighthouse Park in the middle of the island, or in the State Park at the eastern end of the island.
- Star-gaze - Without the interference of city lights or street lights, the clear skies are abundant with stars and constellations. You may see a shooting star.
- State Park - Spend the day at Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park on the east end of the island. Experience miles of undeveloped beach with the Gulf of Mexico on one side and the Apalachicola Bay on the other.
-Apalachicola – Every visitor of St. George Island should look, see and do in Apalachicola too!