Completely renovated, new tile, carpet, kitchens and baths. Our 2 story attached town home condo is situated just off the Date Palm gates entrance, backs onto a large green space giving patio tranquility from the pool and golf course. The pool and spa facilities are scattered throughout the complex and our unit’s pool is a few seconds walk past the green space. Large windows and sliding doors make this unit very open and light inside, with great exposure to mountain views.
Our Unit’s Offerings
- 2 private master suites on opposite sides of the unit both with king beds and walk in closets
- spacious en-suite bathrooms with large vanities
- small alcove off one bedroom with inflatable queen bed for kids/overnight guests
-large open plan, living and dining room with wet bar
- comfy sofa in living room AND Eddie Bauer inflatable queen for alcove in 2nd bedroom
- main floor powder room
- TV, VCR, DVD, Stereo, CD Player
- fully stocked kitchen (silverware, cooking utensils, dishes, pots pans)
- small appliances (electric coffee maker, juicer, hand mixer and can-opener)
- natural gas connect to BBQ (always ready)
- steam iron and ironing board
- high speed wireless Internet
- full size laundry unit off kitchen
- Cable TV (approx. 70 channels) on flat screens in living room and master/2nd bedroom
- attached double car garage with 2 bikes and a beer fridge
Welcome to our home away from home. We're a Calgary couple who have been bringing our twins to the desert for fall and spring getaways since they were infants. Consequently, our unit is well equipped with everything a family needs. We've stashed the extra sippy cups, dress up costumes, toys, books and videos so that's it's ready and waiting should we plan a last minute getaway thanks to a Westjet seat sale. We hope you find all these supplies as useful as we do!
We purchased this unit from our snowbird aunt and uncle who we had visited occasionally when in Southern California. When they decided to transition to a bungalow style just down the fairway, we decided to keep this gem in the family due to it's incredibly large green space behind the patio. This is valued by old and young alike for walking and chipping and putting practice and badminton and bacci ball. We also knew the unit was extremely well equipped and maintained by them. We've added all the extras for family/kid fun and snowbird grandparents who rent from us are thrilled to be able to welcome their kids and grandkids because our unit is great for kids. This is also why we added an Eddie Bauer auto-inflation queen bed for the floor in 2nd bedroom alcove.
We love the convenience of our location. We are 15 minutes from downtown Palm Springs to the West and about 15 minutes to Palm Desert to the East. We enjoy almost all of the offerings of the area: family fun (Children's Museum, Knott's Soak City, Bumpers, Living Desert and Joshua Tree National Park), couple getaways (shopping, dining, spa, and golf) and RnR (pool, spa, viewing golf tournaments). On longer trips, we try to work in a day or two day trip to Anaheim or San Diego to take in their theme parks and sights.
Perfectly situated half way between downtown Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage/Palm Desert.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.