Angel Fire Lodge Rental Photos and Description
Lodge, 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 14
Whispering Pines Lodge is a peaceful mountain home that is ideal for a family getaway. The Lodge is a two-story home with breathtaking views of Wheeler Peak and Monte Verde Lake and it is located just 3 minutes south from downtown Angel Fire and the ski mountain.
Downstairs you will find:
1. Two bedrooms and two full baths. One of these bedrooms is the 'Bunk Room' that holds three bunk beds and a pool table. It is a great room for the kids! It has French doors that open up to the side yard where we often see deer munching on the grass. The other downstairs bedroom has a queen bed and attached full bath.
2. A large den with rock fireplace and game table perfect for puzzles or a serious game of Monopoly.
3. A large utility room with full washer and dryer.
Upstairs there are:
1. Three bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The bedrooms feature queen beds and large closets with plenty of extra pillows and blankets. One the bedrooms has French doors that lead out to a private deck. This deck overlooks the side yard and mountain view.
2. The upstairs family room has a wall of windows that overlook Wheeler Peak and Monte Verde Lake. This room is the perfect place to go first thing in the morning while you are sipping your coffee and relaxing with family and friends. The view is magnificent and so peaceful.
3. A large kitchen with a full dishwasher, oven, stove, refrigerator and freezer. There is also a big kitchen table that seats 10.
4. A half bath is tucked in behind the dining area. There is also an extra set of stairs on the outside of the home that you can access from the dining area.
Angel Fire Ski Mountain is open December 14, 2012.
Keywords: Lodge, Cabin, Mountain Home
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
The Brutons and Kennemers purchased this home in the summer of 2000. We love it and enjoy being in Angel Fire several times a year.
Denise purchased this lodge in 2000
Why Denise chose Angel Fire
We love the mountains and the outdoor activities available in Angel Fire, New Mexico. While in Angel Fire we often go fishing, hiking, skiing and shopping!! Our families also enjoy just hanging out at the Lodge and watching the humming birds, reading good books, and playing games.