|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The Villa is a one level ground floor unit, so you can walk right out to the pool that is 10 steps away or stroll along the two mile sandy beach that is just a 100 steps away. It features 2 terraces where you can sit and enjoy the view of the lake and the water fountains or you can relax and take a nap in the hammock!!!
A large, 1600 square feet, beautifully furnished apartment, it has two spacious bedrooms, 2.5 baths, two cable televisions, stereo system, DVD player.and Wifi Internet. The kitchen is fully equipped and connects to the terrace through a windowed counter bar. Bed linens and towels are provided. You just have to bring your clothes and the toothbrush....
It includes two parking spaces and one additional space for a golf cart. The environment around the villa is very peaceful and quiet. It is the perfect place for a romantic escape.
Palmas Del Mar is located on the south-east part of Puerto Rico. A short 45 minute drive from the San Juan (SJU) International Airport.
I am a doctor and I enjoy the outdoors. Palmas is perfect for me and my family because it offers a lot of options for enjoyment.
Dr. Pedro Rodriguez purchased this villa in 2000
We went all over the Caribbean Islands and decided to buy in Palmas del Mar it offers a lot of options for enjoyment in just one place. You can play tennis, golf, surf, walk along the trails or the beach, go horseback riding, go out to eat at fine restaurants, etc.
Palmas del Mar offers you:
* Two 18-hole golf courses - Designed by Rees Jones and Gary Player
* The largest tennis facility in the Caribbean Islands with artificial grass turf, clay and hard courts available.
* More than 15 Restaurants on site - Local cuisine, Italian, French, Chinese, Steak House, Mexican, Spanish, Seafood, Bistros and Pubs
* Four Point Sheraton Hotel and Casino.
* Spa - Fitness Center.
* Full Equestrian Center where you can ride the famous 'Paso-fino horses' and ride along the beach.
* Charter Boats available for scuba diving, deep sea fishing, snorkeling and to visit Mona, Vieques and Culebra Islands.
Ten-minute access to the town of Humaco that offers Shopping malls - Walmart - Grocery stores - Blockbuster Video - Fine dining & fast food restaurants.
Other Activities: Fitness Center, Basketball,etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.