Convenient and Confortable townhome
Submitted: January 4, 2011
Stayed: December 2010
My husband and I stayed at this townhome December 10 - 31, 2010. Layout and furnishings were comfortable. Location to all amenities is central, including walking to Old Town Scottsdale if desired. A car is necessary for exploring the area, as public transit is almost non-existant.
1) Rental company overseeing this transaction were prompt with responding to all inquiries and very helpful.
2) The townhome has been updated to show nicely, but some details are not as I would have expected. For example: towels and bath mats provided were old and tired. Fresh white towels would have been more presentable than bleach stained snagged ones we used. However, they worked fine.
3) The cat hair from area rug and sofa stuck to our clothes like velcro....we bought a lint brush and were dealing with that daily, and the vacuum provided had the drum full of cat hair and so not usable. I found it quite annoying ....but, can be easily remedied by owner / cleaning company.
4) we were supposed to have a key to gym and pool area, but none was ever provided...so, did not get to do workout there each morning as planned.
5) very little room to hang clothes! total of 8 hangers in a 2' space. for 2 people on a 3 week holiday, this was lacking and more time spent ironing than need be if there was room to hang wardrobe properly.
6) our designated parking stall was claimed by another tenant in the building, so we always used a visitor's stall instead. Again, not a big deal that can't be dealt with....just one more little thing that was not quite as expected.
7) location is very quiet....both from traffic noise and even other residents. very peaceful sitting on deck enjoying the sunshine!
8) bed was extremely comfortable for both of us.
9) it appears that owner had just updated the unit, and was in a hurry to rent it out for the top dollars we paid. some of their junk in the closets should be removed...again, small attention to details that can eaily be remedied.
Overall, this property served us well for our time holidaying and is located in the Sunscapes complex.....seems to be quite a large number of townhomes there that are in a rental pool for vacationers. Yes, I would recommend this property to others.
Helpful votes: 18/19
Did you find this review helpful?