This is our personal home that we only rent occasionally. Owners are professional couple in late 50s, No Kids, No Pets, No Smoking. Home is tastefully decorated accordingly and very well-maintained.
- NO Smoking, N0 Pets or Animals of any Kind allowed
- NOT a Party House
- NOT SAFE for Kids Under 12 Yrs. Old
- IDEAL for Two Couples or a Family with Two older Responsible Children - Minimum of 12 Yrs.Old
REMODELED Late Summer 2012:
- NEW LIV. RM FURNITURE, ART & ACCESSORIES
- TWO NEW FLAT SCREEN TV's-LIVING RM & MASTER BDM
- TWO NEW FIREPLACES - LIVING ROOM & MASTER BDRM
- NEW CARPET & WALL PAINT Throughout
3 BDRMS / 3 BATH CUSTOM HOME (Duplex) BORDERING the Scenic GORE CREEK RIVER in the SUNNY AREA OF VAIL
- VERY CONVENIENT, CLOSE-IN LOCATION
- PREMIER HOMESITE, Professionally Landscaped - Surrounded with MATURE PINES & ASPEN TREES,
- 2-TIER TERRACES MADE OF LARGE BOULDERS W/ LOTS OF SHRUBS AND FLOWERS
- SPECTACULAR VIEWS of the MOUNTAINS, THE GORE CREEK RIVER & The beautiful VAIL VALLEY!
- EACH of the 3 Bedrooms is Located on a SEPARATE LEVEL with the Master Suite on the upper-level - Great for PRIVACY. But due to bedroom locations & several stairs, this home is NOT Suitable for Children under 12 yrs/old or people with knee problems.
- Located on a Private, Secluded Lot (NOT in a Noisy Condo/Townhouse Complex)
- A short 275' walk on a Flat asphalt Street to the FREE Shuttle Bus which comes by every 30 minutes. SAVE $25/day Parking Fees!
- 3 to 15 Min. FREE Bus ride to a choice of Chair Lifts and Gondolas to take you Most Anywhere you want to go
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS OFFER GREAT PRIVACY:
- King-sized Vaulted Master Suite w/ Gas-Burning Frplc and NEW Flat-Screen TV is located on the Upper Level
- A Queen-sized Guest Bedrm is on the Main Level and
- A 3rd Queen-sized Guest En-suite is located on the lower level with a Private Access Door to a Wrap-Around Deck and the Gore Creek River just 25' beyond.
MAIN LEVEL features a Vaulted Open-Style Kitchen and Informal Dining area plus a Great Room
- Great Room/Kitchen/Dining All Flow Together and Feature:
- Hardwood Flooring
- Lots of Huge Windows including Two Enormous
Trapezoid-shaped Windows that provide Breathtaking
Views and lots of Sunlight.
The Vaulted Kitchen features
- Huge Trapezoid Windows
- Center Island with Breakfast Bar that Seats Three
- Slab Granite Countertops with a Double-wide Chiseled Edge
- Full 'Subway' Travertine Tile Backsplash
- Two Pantry Closets stocked with
lots of Cookware, Serving Dishes,
Baking Pans & Cookie Sheets
Blender, Food Processor,
Slow-Cooker (Crock Pot)
Spices and Lots, Lots More.
- BOSCH Dishwasher (so quiet you don't know it's 'ON'),
- NEW Side-by-SidelRefrigerator w/ Ice & Water Dispenser in a Stainless Steel finish
- Self-Cleaning Electric Jennaire Downdraft Range
- 1,000 Watt Microwave
- Outdoor BBQ Gas Grill
Vaulted Informal Dining
- Two Walls of Windows with Magnificent Views
- Table with leaf that Seats Up To Six (More Comfort-
able for Four people).
Cozy Living/Great Room
- Seats Six around a NEW Environmentally- Friendly Gas
- Perfect Room for Conversation, Watching TV & Movies
or listening to a variety of Digital Music Channels.
- A Full-View Glass Door Opens to a Large Wrap-Around
Deck w/ a Gas BBQ Grill and Serving Counter with Slab
- Patio Table w/ Leaf and an Umbrella, Seats Six.
A delightful setting for summer BBQ's, watching
Sunsets and watching and listening to the sounds of the
- The Main Level also features a Queen-size Bedroom w/
- view of the mountainside and Vail Valley
- a separate 3/4 Bath (Shower Stall w/ Clear Glass
Enclosure & Door -- No Tub) and 'Honed' slate tile
flooring and vanity top
NOTE: Visitors/renters who are watching TV or Movies
in the Living Room or Cooking or Eating at the Table
or Breakfast Bar also typically use this bathroom.
ENTRY LEVEL: From the One-Vehicle Heated Garage you enter onto Slate-tiled Foyer with
- Guest Coat Closet w/ storage rack for shoes and hanging rack for gloves, goggles and stocking caps
- Hammered Brass Box containing Slippers to pamper
your feet (especially nice after a day on the slopes).
- Near-New Whirlpool 'Duet' Stacked Full-Size Washer &
Dryer behind a folding Door
Entry Level also Features a Private Guest En-Suite with
- Fabulous View of the Gore Creek River
- Newly Updated Full Bath w/ Granite countertop, Tile
Floor, faucets & light fixture
* a private commode and Tub/Shower combination
- Built-in Wet Bar w/ Granite Countertop and Sink plus
* Coffee Maker and Electric Hot Water Pot
- TV, DVD/VCR
- Two Walls of Huge Windows with Lovely View of the
Gore Creek River
- Full-View Glass Door opens to a Wrap-Around Deck
* Two Cafe' Tables & two Chairs each to enjoy
your morning coffee/tea or lunch in the summer
while taking in the sights and sounds of the Gore
Creek River located just 25 - 30' from the Deck.
NOTE: Guests rave about the comfort of the bed and they Love watching and listening to the Gore Creek River while lying in bed or sitting on the Deck.
The UPPER LEVEL showcases a Private and Spacious King-size Master Suite with
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Huge Windows view the Gore Creek and Mountains
- Large Walk-In Closet w/ a cedar border, 2 sets of
drawers, a bank of shelves and 2 Luggage Racks
- Enjoy the NEW FlatscreenTV and the Sounds of
the Gore Creek while on the comfortable King-size
Bed or sitting in the reading chair.
The Luxurious Master Bath is Highly-Appointed with
- Heated Tile Flooring
- Dual Sinks in a 6' Vanity with Granite Countertop
* Base Cabinets Plus a Bank of Drawers.
- His & Hers Medicine Cabinets
- Two-Person Oval Jetted Tub
- Separate Fully-Tiled Shower Stall with a European
Frameless Clear-Glass Enclosure.
- Expansive Windows Views Mountains & Vail Valley
Each Bedroom is located on a Separate Level - Great for Privacy (The Spacious, Vaulted Master Suite is on the Upper Level)
Professional Couple's Personal Home Only Offered for Occasional Rental. It was NOT purchased or Furnished to be an income/rental property.
Owner has NO Kids or Pets and No smoking has been allowed in the house.
Every room has been recently updated or remodeled - It's NOT your Typical 'tired & worn' rental property'.
Very Tastefully Decorated and Furnished with
- Granite Countertops
- Hardwood, Slate, Tile Flooring
- BRAND NEW CARPET in all Bedrooms and Closets
Lots of Huge Windows, Vaulted Ceilings, innovative architecture
Located in the 'Sunny' area of Vail on a private lot surrounded by tall pine trees - not in a noisy condo/townhouse complex.
Spectacular Setting along the Gore Creek River.
Professionally landscaped with terraced walls built with huge boulders.
Walls of Glass view the Gore Creek river, Mountainsides & the beautiful Vail Valley beyond.
Professional couple in late-50's, no children, no pets.
He grew up on a farm in Michigan, She was raised in North Dakota. They met at an athletic club in Denver and have been married 25 years.
He has worked in the IT industry for over 25 years (IBM, JD Edwards, Sun Microsystems, Cisco, Sungard) and also owns an independent insurance company that specializes in medical, dental and vision coverage for self-employed professionals and their families.
She recently retired after 35 years in the new housing industry in Denver, CO. She spent her final 11 years as a senior-level executive for the largest national home builder in America.
His passion is snow skiing and he is a part-time Ski instructor for Vail Resorts.
During the summer and fall they hike and gather edible mushrooms; take walks and bike rides on the trail located just 50' from the front door and fish in the Gore Creek river located in the back yard.
They always start their mornings reading the FREE Vail Daily next to the fireplace or along the banks of the Gore Creek River, depending on the season.
- The SETTING and AMBIANCE of living
on the Gore Creek river provide
endless pleasure year 'round
- CLOSE-IN and Convenient Location
- SUNNY area of Vail (other areas in Vail
are in shade most of the day because
the mountains block the sunshine)
- PRIVACY & Peaceful setting (Unlike
homes located on the mountainsides
elevated above I - 70 which hear a lot
of Freeway noise).
- Only One neighbor (Unlike being in a
noisy condo/townhouse complex)
- STEPS to the FREE SHUTTLE which Saves
$25.00/day in Parking Fees
WE LOVE VAIL . . . WHY?
- THE BEST & Largest SKI MOUNTAIN
in North America
- The magical SWISS AMBIANCE of the
town of Vail with its numerous fantastic
Restaurants and Shops. Vail reminds
us of our favorite vacations in Austria
- A Wealth of Outdoor Activities to chose
from year around
- The Weather is usually Great, the Sun
Shines most every day and Vail has very
- Year-round line up of entertainment at the
Ford Amphitheater in Vail and the Vilar
Center in Beaver Creek)
- STEPS to scenic Walking & Biking
- Two blocks to the Event Center at
- 1 Mile to Lionshead & the Gondola
- 2 1/2 miles to Vail Village, Gerald Ford Amphitheater & Betty Ford Gardens
- 4 miles to East Vail Golf Course
- Great Fishing, Sunbathing and Picnics in our back yard along the Gore Creek river
- Numerous scenic Hiking Trails 5 - 30 minutes away
- Spectacular Fireworks Displays in nearby Avon and Vail during the 4th of July holiday.
- Magnificent Ambiance on the Gore Creek + Spectacular View of Mountains and the Vail Valley.
- Privacy of Guest Bedrooms each located on separate levels below the Master Suite
- Private lot Surrounded by Tall Pine Trees, Tiered-Stone Walls with blankets of Wild Flowers
- Two Wrap-around Decks overlooking Gore Creek are perfect for outdoor entertaining, dining and watching Sunsets.
-Impressive Exterior and Interior Architectural Style.
- Innovative, light, bright and airy design with Walls of Windows that capture Views and bring in lots of Sunshine.
- Interior is tastefully decorated with a warm color scheme that provides an intimate ambiance.
Open-style Kitchen, Informal Dining and
Great Room w/ Fireplace are perfect for socializing and provide an intimate and cozy ambiance.
Love the privacy of all 3 Bedrooms and baths being located on Separate Levels.
Heated Garage for parking and comfort in the winter plus room for storage.
Full-size Washer/Dryer at entry level so we don't share with anyone or have to haul laundry to the laundry mat.
Blue Ribbon Catch & Release Trout Fishing on the Gore Creek river in our backyard.
Just 50' to the Walking & Biking asphalt Trail to nearby Donavan Park, Cascade Village, Lionshead Restaurants, Bars, Shops, Library, Dobson Ice Arena & a Gondola provides access to the mountain to ski, snow shoe, hike, shop. Continue 1/2 mile east to Vail Village and enjoy more shopping, art galleries & restaurants, the Gerald Ford Outdoor Theater + the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens & on to East Vail to Vail's premier 18-hole Golf Course.
Drive West to Minturn for White Water Rafting, casual Shopping & Rustic Restaurants; Eagle-Vail for Golfing & on to Beaver Creek with an outdoor Ice Skating Rink, Escalator to the chair lift & ticket office for more World-Class Skiing, Upscale Shopping & Dining, Snow-Shoe + great Hiking Trails.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.