1) Partially furnished 1000 sq. ft of space with a furnished roof deck that overlooks Abbot Kinney Boulevard with views toward the ocean and Hollywood. Including roof deck and garage this unique condo is 4 floors tall.
2) Ample convenient parking with 2 car tandem garage with remote access + 1 additional guest parking space in covered parking.
3) Electronic Maytag front loading washer and dryer in separate laundry area just inside unit off the private garage.
4) Kitchen with all stainless steel appliances. Partially furnished with pots, pans and utensils.
5) Private covered patio extends from off the kitchen; furnished with a table and chairs perfect for your morning coffee or a good book.
6) Large “floor to ceiling” piano door slides open for plenty of air and light off of the living room area. Plenty of large windows (an electric shade for convenient operation) and skylights makes this loft sunny and bright.
7) Beautiful white modern Terrazzo floors in living room and wood flooring in the bedroom.
8) Flat screen TV w/ surround sound, DVD, VHS and Digital Cable, as well as wireless internet access.
9) Unique artwork; Queen-sized bed, desk, 2 sofas, chairs and other contemporary furniture. Dining room table fits 6 people total.
10) Master bathroom with dual sinks, modern cabinetry and fixtures with a tub/shower; and a half bath on main level with modern cabinetry. Plenty of storage space in cabinetry and medicine cabinet. Storage in built in closet for clothing, hanging clothes, shoes and luggage etc.
* Steps to Abbot Kinney restaurants, bars, coffee shops, retail shops, books store, convenient/liquor store. Steps to yoga and spinning.
* 2 blocks to dog park, Venice Beach boardwalk/ocean
* ¾ mile to Main Street restaurants, bars and nightlife etc.
* Very near to famous Golds Gym, live theatre, beauty spa, bank, post office, bike & skate rental, and dry cleaners
* 15 minutes to LAX (Los Angeles International Airport)
* 15 minutes to Beverly Hills
* 15 minutes to hiking
* 15 minutes to Malibu
* 25 minutes to Hollywood/Downtown
* 40 minutes to Disneyland
* Rent may not include utilities; water, electricity, basic cable, wireless internet. Utilities for long term rentals are tenants responsibility.
* Tenancy requires a minimum $3950 security deposit; with a non-refundable one time charge of up to a $200 cleaning fee.
* For your added convenience we offer payments through Paypal (tenant is subject to paying fees)
Keywords: Loft Condominium