Ormond Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms + 1 Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
We personally manage our home and are continually upgrading to add to your comfort and enjoyment to provide the perfect setting to relax and enjoy your vacation.
* No crowds, quiet no drive beach* Ever changing ocean scenes and soothing sounds from sunrise to moon rise
* Dolphins and green sea turtles nest in summer, Right whales in winter are frequently sighted.
* Colorful kite boarders to watch
* Wonderfully convenient location ,main floor end unit means easy access and no stairs
* Parking is in front, roll your bags up the short sidewalk and you've arrived.... send your inquiry now and begin looking forward to your vacation!
* larger than the interior units in the building offering spacious living area, kitchen and full size in unit laundry
* End unit also offers you a big north facing window as well as the balcony windows to enjoy the ocean views....don't forget sunrises if you are an early riser or the moon rise in the evening.
* Balcony wraps around and gives a bit more space for enjoying your coffee
* Close proximity to the beach; out the door and to the beach via the access stairs just across scenic A1A
* Community pool
is at the other end of the building, close for your use but quiet at the condo for you.
* After your beach time the wash off hose is just next to the sidewalk outside,
* Notebook filled with info and menus from around the area as well as local activities to fill the rest of your day.
* Thinking of day trips? We' re located in the “golden triangle” close to;
* Orlando and all it has to offer of course
* St. Augustine
* Kennedy Space Center
* Perfect for longer stays to escape the frigid winter months “up north”?
* Kitchen is very well stocked for long stays and for those who love to cook featuring a pantry and great granite counter space and new appliances.
* Enjoy the cable TV and recliner along with added cozy touches for winter at the beach.
* Private Internet and WIFI
* Keyless entry with your own private code
Pets, boats and trailers are not allowed per association rules, and we have a no smoking policy in the home.
3-5 day rentals available during some time periods, email for rates
Keywords: Beach Condominium
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the owner
Dear Judy and Jark,
Many thanks for allowing us to stay in your beautiful condo. We spent many hours watching the ocean and the stars at night. The children enjoyed Disney and Sea World and swimming every day. This vacation was everything we hoped foe. You did a fabulous job making sure every comfort of home was accommodated.
Judy and Jark Lau
We are 'young at heart' retired engineer and nurse and live in Marietta, GA, just north of busy Atlanta. Our interests are our family, including 8 grandchildren who love to visit the beach, traveling, especially cruising, reading and of course meeting new friends. We enjoy our relaxing time in the Ormond Beach/Daytona area....where life is simpler. We first visited the area in 2002 and felt at home immediately. We have met wonderful interesting people over the course of renting since 2003 and appreciate constantly learning from them and providing a home away from home for all who come to stay.
While at the condo we cook in as well as sample the local restaurants. There is always something new to explore or do and of course the beach is great. We try to live 'healthy' and find the area a good fit for fresh air, exercise, and de-stressing.
The proximity to dining and entertainment while being in a residential area very close to state parks and open undeveloped land is a good fit for us Our condominium complex has a mix of friendly permanent residents and vacation families in the summer and our 'snowbird ' friends who return each winter.
We appreciate our return guests and 'meeting' online new guests who trust us to provide them with a cozy home to rest and rejuvenate.
The ocean view (and bonus north view) and listening to the surf is calming and always changing....and then there is the moonrise...
The first floor end unit is so convenient to your vehicle for unloading/loading and NO stairs..big big plus, just roll your suitcase up the short sidewalk and your vacation starts!