The 110 sq m apartment is new renovated. It's a duplex apartment on the 4th floor. NO elevator.
The historical apartment has a vintage style bath tub and open kitchen. The bedroom on the top floor. Hall building is renovated in 2008. Satellite LCD TV, wireless internet, full kitchen equipment (like as kettle, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, pans etc), balcony with a Bosphorus/Hagia Sophia/Topkapi Palace view. The building is very nice and clean.
Also just 50 meter to main street, named Istiklal street. The building is located next door to historical Turkish bath (Galatarasay Hamam) and Galatasaray High School. On the same street there are many more antique dealer shops in the neighborhood. Food market 30 meter far from the building. Safety area and good neighbors.
The apartment building is very close to Cite de Pera (Flower passage) where to find too many fish restaurants, close to Algeria (French) St (a renovated street has many nice restaurants). 500 meter to Taksim Square where to get transport to everywhere.
* Kitchen with kettle, microwave, dishwasher etc.
* A desk for your daily work
* Washing machine
* Iron and ironing board
* Heating system
* Queen size bed and one single bed
* International satellite TV
About the area:
* Touristic places such as Blue (Sultan Ahmet) Mosque, Galata Tower, Suleymaniye (Sultan Suleiman the Magnificant) Mosque, Grand Bazaar (Kapalicarsi), Spice Market (Misir Carsisi), Golder Horn and many more are easily accessible mostly via railway vehicles.
* Karakoy and Eminonu Sea Ports are 10 minutes by walking, which you can take a boat tour around Bosphorus.
* Taksim Square and Taksim Metro Station are 5 minutes by walking.
* Algeria Street (Cezayir sokak), a historical and renovated street with many nice restaurants, is 1 minutes by walking.
* A famous historical Turkish Bath, Galatasaray Hamam is next door.
* Being located very near one of the most popular streets, Istiklal St. It is near many restaurants, bars, cafes, museums, and other facilities.
*** I can provide pick-up service from both airports, for and extra charge.
Keywords: Duplex Penthouse Apartment
Working as a freelance journalist, and also renting my own and my friends' apartments to the tourists who want to visit Istanbul. I live in same neighborhood in Beyoglu, know this area very well and willing to help the visitors during their visit to Istanbul.
It is one of the places which represents the history of Istanbul, and the area is like a bridge between past and present.
It's located in a central area, thus close to transportation, entertainments, sightseeing, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, arts and cultures.
Antique shopping, most of art galleries, museums, restaurants etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €15 per night, per additional guest|
|Take 100 euros or 130 dollars to reserve the apartment. Balance payments charges as cash on arrival.
I can provide pick up service from both airport. 35 euros for Ataturk airport, 70 euros for Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) airport. Prices are up to 7 person.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.