Your South Beach search is over!! We have been in business for over 10 years and offer Fully upgraded luxury suites at the incredible Flamingo South Beach! This 2/2 has over $100,000 in renovations. Brand new tile, white granite counter tops, dark wood cabinetry with chrome accents. Stainless steel appliances, Custom furniture and impressive design surrounds you as you take in the breathtaking water views from your balcony.
You will also enjoy 50' flat-screen plasma TVs in the LR, a 42' flat screen plasma in the Master BR and a 32' TV in the 2nd BR. Everything you will need is at your fingertips. The Flamingo is the largest residential property in all of South Beach. 2 Infiniti pools overlooking the bay, Private Beach, Restaurants and Bars located on the complex, 14,000 sq ft David Barton Gym, even beach volleyball and rooftop basketball.
We also offer full service concierge to enhance your vacation needs with over 30+ services. Manicures, pedicures, facials, massages are available at your request...we even have our own private chef. It's the personal service we offer that completely separates us from the competition. As always, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
***Our staff can also set up additional queen size beds to accommodate up to 8 people.**
Hi and Thank you for visiting my listing. My name is Ryan and I was born, raised and currently reside in South Beach. When I started this business (We Own South Beach) over 10 years ago, I had one goal in mind…Take care of the client no matter what! My team and I have been fortunate enough to accommodate everyone from the average Joe to athletes, celebrities and royalty. Our clients are all ages, all ethnicities from all over the world. We specialize in providing you, our valued client, the most customized vacation possible. No request is too big or too small and we can work with any budget. Our friendly staff is on call 24/7 to allow you to “Get The Most Out of your stay.” It is that personalized service that truly separates us from the competition. I welcome you to join our growing number of satisfied, repeat and referral clients and see for yourself why We Own South Beach! I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I decided to purchase this property in South Beach because it really is the Best place to be. I was born and raised in South Beach so I know about the other properties and condos. The Flamingo complex used to be a resort so you can really take your vacation to the next level. No other location in South Beach even comes close to the types of amenities offered.
I enjoy everything that South Beach has to offer. While staying at our property, you can enjoy over 30+ concierge services that completely separates us from the competition. They include: •Grocery Services •Transportation (to and from the airport) •Limo Rentals •Private Jet, Helicopter and Aircraft Charters •Exotic Car Rentals •Yacht and Fishing Charters •Jet Ski Rentals •Parasailing •Scooter, Segway, Bicycle & Rollerblade Rentals •Personal Vacation Planning Services •Golf Tournament & Tee Times •Private Chef Services •Dining Recommendations and Reservations •Baby/Child Services •Spa Services •Ticket Services •Executive Security Services •Personal Hosted Entry for Nightlife •Personalized Photo Shoots and SO MUCH MORE!!!
We Own South Beach offers its guests the highest level of professional and personalized concierge services that are customized to your very own needs. We offer our clients access to the most desired venues, events and services. Our staff’s commitment is to you. We will attend to your every last detail. From dinner reservations to securing the best seats in the house, you can count on We Own South Beach to deliver every time!
•Transportation (to and from the airport)
•Private Jet, Helicopter and Aircraft Charters
•Exotic Car Rentals
•Yacht and Fishing Charters
•Jet Ski Rentals
•Scooter, Segway, Bicycle & Rollerblade Rentals
•Personal Vacation Planning Services
•Golf Tournament & Tee Times
•Private Chef Services
•Dining Recommendations and Reservations
•Executive Security Services
•Personal Hosted Entry for Nightlife
•Personalized Photo Shoots
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|10% of final total plus a $500 refundable service deposit required to fully book your dates. Remaining balance (90%) due at check-in.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.