Gorgeous 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are masters suites/ 3 bath newly remodeled home with all new furnishings throughout on a quiet Dead-End street, just 7 houses to white powder sand beach with NO streets to cross! Tropical landscape with private Heated pool. The master suites with TV and private baths, one overlooking the pool. Sleeps up to 10 people. Outdoor paver patio area for lounging and eating around the pool, private, completely closed in by lush landscaping. Our home is close to many shops and restaurants within easy walking distance. Also located near the Free Island Trolley that runs the length of the island every 15 minutes & minutes from the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport. Two hours form all Disney and Central Florida Theme Parks. Longboat Key and St. Armand's Circle are minutes away.
Located on Anna Maria
If you would like to view the property on one of the internet map searches, the address is 113 - 81st Street, Holmes Beach, FL 34217.
Our family just spent a relaxing week at Anna Maria Island and cannot say enough about this rental. It is a home away from home. You will only need to pack your swimsuit and flip flops. Food can be purchased nearby. As mentioned in other reviews our first impression is how clean this house is and how well stocked it is with just about everything you will need. We spent Thanksgiving there and we were able to pull off a fabulous Thanksgiving meal. Anita and Scott were available within 30 minutes of my request as the only thing we requested was a warmer pool. The weather was a tad bit cold the week that we stayed. The beach is within 1 minute walk down a private road. The pictures do not represent this house well as it very spacious and comfortable. The layout, the furnishings, the pool, the kitchen, the location, and the beach made this a GREAT getaway.
First impressions are everything...When you walk into this house, the first thing I noticed was how CLEAN and NEET the place is...four adults and two 6 year olds stayed for the week...The location is perfect for young children, very little traffic, walk to beach in a minute, pool in yard, and the best people to deal with...they are so willing to help with anything. We will be back next year....for sure!!!
We had a great Thanksgiving week at the Beach House. The house was more spacious than we expected, with a good layout and nice furnishings. the heated Pool was also a great spot to hang out and soak after a day on the sand or in the evening. The location was great, short walk to the beach, easy walk to shops and bike ride to anywhere. Thanks.
The site was well over our expectation, evrything was perfect, we loved the pool and the beach is exceptionnal.
1. Location, location, location. The North end of the island is where you want to be, and this house is on the beach block. One car was rush hour. The beach is just as shown in the photos.
2. House layout. Perfect for the multi-generation family, with one bedroom suite separated from the others by the living/dining room. Plenty of space, as shown. Having a heated pool is actually a big deal if you have kids. Also, the pool is shaded just about all day, a plus. If anything, the house is nicer than the photos, and the yard is also in good shape, with as much room as possible for parking in front.
3. Conditions and service. The house was perfectly clean when we arrived, and stocked with everything we expected. The owner was extremely nice and responsive, we couldn't have asked for more.
4. Strongly recommended: buy local fish at Island Fresh Fish Market. The Sandbar bar/restaurant, with tables on the beach, is a 15 minute walk up the beach -- recommended (but don't challenge the kitchen).
5. We would definitely return.
We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. We had 4 adults and 4 children and the house was perfect for our families. It was so nice to have everything we needed for the week right at our fingertips. We didn't have to worry about anything! There were plenty of beach towels, beach toys, beach chairs, even a cart to get the chairs to the beach! It was a very short walk to the beach and it was so nice to use the outdoor shower when we got back to the house from our day at the beach. The pool in the back yard was a bonus, although it was a bit smaller than what we expected. It was still very nice though. The house and yard were very well maintained, clean, and up to date. The landscaping in the back was gorgeous! I just really can't say enough good about this rental. We can't wait for our next stay!