Kapalua Villa Rental Photos and Description
This fantastic villa consistently surpasses our guests' discriminating expectations. From designer furnishings to outrageous views and discounts on green fees, be prepared for every comfort of home (excluded from specials pricing)
The location is truly breathtaking, but that's not all.
This 100% Gold Kapalua Bay Villa has:
* Designer remodel
* Spectacular ocean views
* Easy ocean access - minutes to any of four award winning beaches
* Upscale Kreiss and Tommy Bahama furnishings
* Everything you need for a luxurious lifestyle
* Heavenly Beds and Linens
* Gourmet kitchen; stainless, granite, quality appliances and cookware
* Wii Game System
* 3 flat-screen TVs with cable and premium channels
* Free Wi-Fi with 26 inch computer monitor (perfect for editing photos!)
* Free parking steps from the entrance
* Free grocery delivery ($100 or less)
* Single story, top floor design - no stairs, no noise!
That's just the interior! Outdoor amenities include:
* Discount green fees at Plantation and Bay Courses
* Three different pools with newly renovated cabanas, grills, party area for Bay Villa guests use only
* Free Shuttle service throughout Kapalua Resort including door to door beach access, restaurants
* Four beautiful beaches within short walk or drive
* Newly designed beachwalk/boardwalk for oceanside hikes or sunset stroll
* Kapalua hosts most of Maui's top restaurants - Sansei, Pineapple Grill, Banyan Tree,
Merriman's, Plantation House, Honolua Store
The 1,700 sq. ft. expanded villa boasts two master bedrooms each with Heavenly King-sized beds, two upgraded remodeled master baths, convenient guest bath, indoor laundry, gourmet kitchen, lounge area, dining room with everything needed for an elegant dinner party or simple meal.
Both bedrooms have private lanai with amazing views. This is one of the few two-bedroom villas that has absolutely no stairs, a real plus when managing luggage, etc. Free and easy parking right outside the door.
The quiet location and unique orientation of this Villa offers ever changing views of the ocean, coast, neighboring islands, dolphins, flying fish, whales, boats, kite boarders and surfers.
Come experience the island!
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Vicky 2
Have lived in Maui for 9 years - had been regular visitor for eight years prior to moving here. Have traveled all over the world and know what upscale travelers need so they fully enjoy their holiday.
Vicky 2 purchased this villa in 2008
Why Vicky 2 chose Kapalua
Maui is the best island in the world and Kapalua is the most stunning part of Maui. This particular villa has it all - it is steps from the beaches but with a panoramic view unmatched by other Bay Villas. I searched for years - this is the best of the best.
What makes this villa unique
There is much to do here - golf, tennis, hiking, zipline adventure, snorkel, boogie board, surfing, kite surfing right outside the door. The new Ritz/Kapalua spa adds a further dimension to what has to be one of the best lifestyles one could imagine. Start the day with a workout in pristine fitness center, spend the day golfing or at the beach, wrap it up with a soak in the saline hot tub as the sun sets beyond Kapalua Bay, followed with a bite to eat at Merriman's - Maui's most romantic restaurant - all away from the crowds of Lahaina, Kihei or Wailea. But one of the best things about this property is the amazing ever changing view of the ocean - the sunrise and sunsets - whales and dolphins playing right outside your window. It's truly remarkable.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Had a fabulous time on our visit to Maui. Your condo was absolutely fabulous - everything we had hoped for and more!!!! You did a great job decorating and omg - what a view!!!! Your housekeepers do a great job as well - everything in its place. We've stayed in so many condos
where the dishes were put away wherever they would fit and mismatched at that - we had everything we needed and then some. Attended the Hyundai when they were finally able to play and played a round at the Bay course ourselves. The coastal trail was really nice as well - thank u for the info.