The "Call of the Loon" cottage is a very romantic Maine cottage in a beautiful setting right on Rangeley Lake. This is a great get-away you will never forget. Enjoy all the fun and amenities the Rangeley Lakes Region has to offer or just kick back and relax on the hammock between 2 birch trees right at the lakes edge. This is a 4 season cottage you can come to any time of year. Whether you like to swim, boat, ski, golf, hunt, hike, snowmobile, or just take in the beauty, it's all here for you to enjoy.
At night, relax by the campfire at the lake's edge while the moon rises over the lake and sparkles the water. Enjoy the yard by the lake and view Saddleback Mountain rising over the lake above Bonney Point. In the morning enjoy breakfast at the table by the windows overlooking the lake less then 50 feet from you. It's all here for you, your family and friends. Children will never forget this vacation. We hope you will visit and enjoy the beauty of nature in the Rangeley Lakes Region.
I own a company that installs telephone systems and I really enjoy the opportunity to break loose and enjoy the beauty of nature and all it has to offer. I have been visiting the Rangeley and Oquossoc area for my entire life. My family has been visiting Rangeley for 4 generations. I enjoy skiing, boating, hiking and just relaxing with friends and family in a great setting. That's why I come to my "Call of the Loon" cottage where you can have it all and even hear the loon's call right out front on the lake.
The Owner purchased this cottage in 2004
- Great swimming, boating, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, or just relaxing right in a hammock by the lake.
- All glass view of the lake from the great room and eating area like you are right on the water!
- Enjoy hiking, mountain climbing, golf, snowmobiling, hunting, fly fishing, great views and more.
- Less than a mile from the quaint village of Oquossoc - restaurants, country store, gas station, shopping, boat rentals, snowmobile rentals, public boat launch and marina.
- Only 25 minutes from Saddleback Mountain Ski Resort - great and affordable downhill and x-country skiing, golfing and hiking.
- Only 6 miles to the beautiful lakefront Town of Rangeley.