Deer Valley Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Clean, updated and well-appointed condo with a cook's kitchen, nice linens, comfortable beds and...a great location!
• Located mid-mountain in the Silver Lake Village area, steps away from the renowned Five Star, Five Diamond Stein Eriksen Lodge. A 5 minute walk gets you to the lifts at Silver Lake. The free Park City bus stop at the end of the street can get you downtown to historic Main Street in about ten minutes. Very convenient location!
• This unit, settled into the mountainside, offers spectacular views from every room. Enclave No.1 is a very clean, comfortable, well-appointed unit. Amenities include: underground parking, fully loaded kitchen, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, high-speed wireless Internet connection, new plumbing fixtures,full size laundry room with your own washer and dryer, as well as a private hot tub on the deck. Beautifully furnished with everything you will need for a fantastic Deer Valley experience.
• A family friendly or couples’ ski vacation is sure to make you a fan of Enclave No.1 and Deer Valley, once again named the #1 ski resort in America.
• BR #1: King bed, full bath
• BR #2: Queen bed, full bath
• BR #3: Twin over Full bunk w/pop-up trundle, full bath
• Queen-size sleeper sofa in Family Room, .5 bath off of FR
• All bathrooms updated: New toilets, granite counter tops, new plumbing fixtures. New washer/Dryer. All linens/towels provided.
• We have tried to provide everything you need to have a wonderful vacation. We have stayed many places that were somewhat disappointing as far as amenities go. You won't find that here!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
Married 25 years with 3 kids...17, 19 and 21
The Owner purchased this condo in 2004
Why The Owner chose Deer Valley
Deer Valley is so beautiful and family friendly. We looked at over 20 units all over Park City before deciding on this one. Enclave #1 offered the most fantastic, unobstructed views. The main living area was large, with high ceilings and filled with sunshine. It felt right. We knew that we would have extended family as well as friends join us in Utah, in the winter for skiing or in the summer for hiking, biking and road trips to Moab. We just love it! We are sure that we made the right decision with the Enclave, and we're sure that you'll fall in love too!
What makes this condo unique
Clean, updated and well-appointed condo with a cook's kitchen, nice linens, comfortable beds and...a Great Location!