Brand new Western Red Cedar Custom Log Home with two Car garage. Exquisitely decorated to harmonize with the true rustic atmosphere, yet warm, cozy and romantic with a host of amenities that will delight you.
Located on the top of the Mountain in the most prestigious area of the Town of Beech Mountain, you will enjoy a spectacular Mountain view from 5500FT!
The large wooded lot is gently sloped, which allows families to full outdoor year around enjoyment.
The Spring explodes of flowers and greenery, Summer temperatures are very comfortable around 70, the Fall foliage is indescribably beautiful and Winter offers both mild and cold days, yet sparkling snow is guaranteed!
The Town features paved,lit and well maintained roads, underground utilities, garbage pick-up, police, ambulance and fire department services, Chamber of Commerce, Fred's General Mercantile and numerous exquisite Restaurants. The new Buckeye Recreation Center is the newest facility featured in Town.
Clarifications Of Rental Agreement:: - Propane gas, electricity,water, sewer, garbage pick-up, local telephone, cable TV and Internet service are all included in our rates.
- Rates apply for up to 12-persons.
- Smoking permitted only in outdoor spaces. (A $2.000.00 penalty fine is assessed if not complied with).
- No pets are allowed. (A $2.000.00 penalty fine is assessed if not complied with).
- Parking for up to 4-cars is available.
- Guest-Card for Beech Mountain Club Golf & Pool Recreational areas are available for $ 200.00/family.
- A Security deposit in the amount of $ 1.500.00 is required up front, and are refundable after inspection has been performed by management and no damage assessed. (More than 12 persons the deposit is $2000.)
- Payment by check or money order has to clear the bank a minimum of one week before home can be occupied.
- Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
- House rules document and rental contract is required to be signed and sealed before home is occupied.
Buckeye Recreation Center: Features: Large Lake, Ball field, outdoor and indoor Tennis courts, Volleyball court, indoor Basketball court, Fitness room, Ping Pong, Kids outdoor Playground, Healthy Lifestyle Programs, Lounge area with computers, games, Library and Wireless Internet service.
Close By Tourist Attractions:: - Banner Elk Winery.
- Mast General Store in Valle Cruises.
- Grandfathers Mountain.
- Blue Ridge Parkway Scenic Drives.
- Linville Falls and Linville Caverns.
- Tweetsie Railroad Steam engine rides.
- Gem mining.
- Summer Theater at Lees McRae. Summer Concerts in the Parks.
- Antique stores.
- Blowing Rock Tanger Outlet Shops and Boutiques.
- Biltmore Estate in Asheville.