Wailea Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 3)
We completely remodeled & refurnished the condo in June 2009, so you will arrive to your dream vacation with all new granite countertops, eco-friendly bamboo cabinets, stainless appliances, including dishwasher, a 42-inch flat screen TV with cable (including Versus), DVD player, Teac sound system with iPod docking station and subwoofers, and a queen size sleeper sofa in front of the panoramic ocean views. The unit is tiled throughout with beautiful Italian tile. The bathroom has a lovely stone-tiled walk-in shower. The bedroom comes equipped with a king bed, plantation shutters and a multi-speed overhead fan. With the new queen sofa bed, this unit sleeps 3 comfortably, and is fully furnished with luxury linens.
This home-away-from-home is equipped with beach chairs and towels, snorkel gear, boogie boards, a locking safe for valuables, free high speed internet with wi-fi access and free long distance to US & Canada. This immaculate Kihei Surfside condo has everything you’ll need for your dream Hawaii vacation.
Our luxury oceanfront vacation condo at the beautiful Kihei Surfside Resort in Kihei, Maui is steps away from the ocean and offers turtle, dolphin and seasonal (Dec-April) whale watching, and spectacular Maui sunsets all year round. One of our favorite past times is drinking our morning coffee on the lawn and watching the sea turtles swimming in the water in front of the building. The rocky beach front offers excellent snorkeling, best accessed from the beautiful golden sand of Keawakapu beach, one of Maui’s best beaches, just steps away behind the neighboring Mana Kai Resort. A general store and the acclaimed Five Palms restaurant are also available at the Mana Kai.
A 5 minute drive takes you to all the shops and restaurants of Kihei town or the Shops at Wailea. The condo is at the end of a long driveway from S. Kihei road, so that you don’t hear the traffic noise – just the ocean waves.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Sara or David
After many fabulous vacations at the Kihei Surfside Resort in Maui, we determined that it was time to buy our own piece of paradise. When we remodeled our condo in June, we wanted it to have everything for our guests that we would want. We believe that we have thought everything that you could think of for that 'perfect' vacation.
Sara or David purchased this condo in 2009
Why Sara or David chose Wailea
We love Maui and we love the Kihei Surfside. The location couldn't be better - right on the ocean, away from the noise of S. Kihei Road, next to the beach, and 5 minutes from Shopping and Dining, the Kihei Surfside is perfect.
What makes this condo unique
• Luxury 1 bedroom 1 bath completely remodeled in June, 2009
• Spectacular oceanfront views from living/dining room and lanai
• Steps away from Keawakapu Beach rated as one of the top beaches on Maui
• Oceanfront heated pool, gas BBQ area, lawn chairs, shuffleboard, putting green & expansive groomed lawn for games or relaxing.
• King-size bed in bedroom + Queen-size sleeper sofa with luxury linens - accommodates up to 4
• 40-in. flat screen Sony Bravia TV with cable & DVD/Receiver with surround sound
• Free high-speed internet access
• Free long-distance calls to mainland US and Canada
• Beach chairs, mats, umbrella, boogie boards and snorkel equipment provided
• All new eco-friendly bamboo cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher in fully equipped kitchen
• Stone-tiled walk-in shower, granite bathroom countertop, and all new fixtures including easy access high-set toilet
• 5-minute drive to all the shops and restaurants of Kihei or Wailea
• Minutes away from world class golfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, surf lessons, etc.
Guestbook comments from the owner
David and Sara, thank you for sharing your Maui condo with us. We enjoyed our relaxing and comfortable time here. Your unit is wonderful and you did a great job remodeling it. What's not to like - 85 degrees- trade winds blowing - palm trees swaying - the pool and mostly the view. We would definitely come back. Aloha, Gail and Leon.