A wonderful vacation awaits you in this gorgeous 'superior' unit in Building 6, 2nd floor at Kamaole Sands. We purchased our 'home away from home' in 2005 and accomplished a complete renovation, including kitchen cabinets, appliances, furniture and furnishings. It is located on the inner courtyard and has gorgeous views of the 13 acres of lush gardens, fountains, ocean, mountains, and swimming pool from your unit and the lanai. Please see below for a Virtual Tour.
If you wish to cook, the kitchen is beautifully equipped for preparing dinners, for enjoyable breakfasts or just for making your morning coffee to share on the lanai.
- Ocean scene mural with lava rock tile accent, highlighted by fluorescent lighting
- All-new kitchen cabinets w/granite tops
- Maytag glass-top range
- Refrigerator with ice-maker
- Maytag built-in microwave
- Kitchen Aid dishwasher
- Small appliances: can opener, coffee-maker, blender, toaster, mixer
- Granite kitchen bar with 2 barstools
- Halogen ceiling light fixture
- All dinnerware, glassware, silverware and cooking utensils as well as cookware you'll need
- Roll-out shelves in kitchen cabinets
- Island style furniture
- Dreamy king-size bed with Beautyrest mattress
- Hawaiian-style bedspread and furnishings
- Plantation shutters provide a romantic setting and allow trade winds to flow through, but with maximum privacy and light
- Ensuite bathroom
- Large standup shower with Groehe fixtures and underwater mural on tile, glass shower doors
- Granite counter-top, large mirror, medicine cabinet
- Color TV
- Full-size closet
- Portable phone
- Tropical Decor
- Mirrored wall in living room brings in lush views of the gardens and gorgeous Maui sunsets
- Couch (queen sofa bed), occasional chair, recliner
- Entertainment center contains 25-inch flat screen color TV with NetFlix streaming capability, DVD/VHS player, Stereo with IPod base and storage drawers
- Wall cabinet contains books, DVDs, CDs, videos and games for our guests' use
- Dinette set w/4 upholstered chairs
- Island-style end tables, lamps and coffee table
- Banana tree area rug
- Tropical plants and trees
- Tropical ceiling fan
- Desk for lap-top computer
- Free Wireless Internet access
- AC wall unit
- Granite-topped cabinets for storage
- Laundry Closet
- 2nd Bathroom w/full shower, granite-topped cabinet, large mirror and medicine cabinet
- Island art
- Granite-topped table, 4 chairs
- Two beach chairs with straps for transporting to the beach
- Cooler to take cool drinks to the beach or for a picnic in the park
The unit is completely tiled for less dust and allergens. Assigned parking is close to the building; elevator is in the building. The unit is away from the trash chute and elevator, staying away from unnecessary noise. Convenient bbq gas grills are located a short distance from the unit for the guests' convenience. Smoking is not allowed inside the unit or on the lanai. There are convenient smoking areas provided for guests around the complex.
Other amenities include:
- Bosch washer and dryer in unit
- Original artwork by local artists
Aloha! We love our beautiful home in Maui and would spend every minute here if we could. We love it's beaches, mountains, natural wonders, people, and all Maui has to offer! We welcome you to share our home. We spend our summers in Maui, the rest of the year, we live in Arizona. We are realtors there and enjoy working with diverse people in our quest to help people find the perfect home in the Valley of the Sun.
We decided to purchase this unit in 2005 because first of all we loved Maui and knew we wanted to spend more time here. Also, the central location of Kamaole Sands appealed to us - we are close to everything. After we saw the beautifully manicured gardens and pool and the very close proximity to the ocean, we were sold! We spent seven weeks in 2005, after we purchased the unit, in renovation. It was so rewarding! It is really difficult for us to go back to Phoenix at the end of our summer in Maui.
Every day in Maui holds a new adventure. We start each morning reading the complimentary morning paper (available at the office or at the pool) over our coffee on the lanai. We explore new beaches, snorkel, scuba dive, outrigger canoeing, hiking, swimming, kayaking, and take long walks along the trail at Kamaole Beach. Sunsets are a real event in Maui because they are so gorgeous, so we don't miss a single one either from our dining area, lanai or at a beach! We love to eat, so we enjoy the great local restaurants in Kihei as well as in Kula, Wailea, Lahaina, Paia, and all over the island. Kamaole Sands resort offers tennis courts, large swimming pool, children's pool, hot tub for adults and hot tub for under-18 years of age. Beautiful lush grounds include a waterfall, koi pond, many varieties of tropical plants and trees, three fountains (color lighted at night) in a lovely large pond.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.