|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
A wonderful vacation awaits you in this gorgeous 'superior' unit in Building 6, 2nd floor at Kamaole Sands. We purchased our 'home away from home' in 2005 and accomplished a complete renovation, including kitchen cabinets, appliances, furniture and furnishings. It is located on the inner courtyard and has gorgeous views of the 13 acres of lush gardens, fountains, ocean, mountains, and swimming pool from your unit and the lanai. Please see below for a Virtual Tour.
If you wish to cook, the kitchen is beautifully equipped for preparing dinners, for enjoyable breakfasts or just for making your morning coffee to share on the lanai.
- Ocean scene mural with lava rock tile accent, highlighted by fluorescent lighting
- All-new kitchen cabinets w/granite tops
- Maytag glass-top range
- Refrigerator with ice-maker
- Maytag built-in microwave
- Kitchen Aid dishwasher
- Small appliances: can opener, coffee-maker, blender, toaster, mixer
- Granite kitchen bar with 2 barstools
- Halogen ceiling light fixture
- All dinnerware, glassware, silverware and cooking utensils as well as cookware you'll need
- Roll-out shelves in kitchen cabinets
- Island style furniture
- Dreamy king-size bed with Beautyrest mattress
- Hawaiian-style bedspread and furnishings
- Plantation shutters provide a romantic setting and allow trade winds to flow through, but with maximum privacy and light
- Ensuite bathroom
- Large standup shower with Groehe fixtures and underwater mural on tile, glass shower doors
- Granite counter-top, large mirror, medicine cabinet
- Color TV
- Full-size closet
- Portable phone
- Tropical Decor
- Mirrored wall in living room brings in lush views of the gardens and gorgeous Maui sunsets
- Couch (queen sofa bed), occasional chair, recliner
- Entertainment center contains 25-inch flat screen color TV with NetFlix streaming capability, DVD/VHS player, Stereo with IPod base and storage drawers
- Wall cabinet contains books, DVDs, CDs, videos and games for our guests' use
- Dinette set w/4 upholstered chairs
- Island-style end tables, lamps and coffee table
- Banana tree area rug
- Tropical plants and trees
- Tropical ceiling fan
- Desk for lap-top computer
- Free Wireless Internet access
- AC wall unit
- Granite-topped cabinets for storage
- Laundry Closet
- 2nd Bathroom w/full shower, granite-topped cabinet, large mirror and medicine cabinet
- Island art
- Granite-topped table, 4 chairs
- Two beach chairs with straps for transporting to the beach
- Cooler to take cool drinks to the beach or for a picnic in the park
The unit is completely tiled for less dust and allergens. Assigned parking is close to the building; elevator is in the building. The unit is away from the trash chute and elevator, staying away from unnecessary noise. Convenient bbq gas grills are located a short distance from the unit for the guests' convenience. Smoking is not allowed inside the unit or on the lanai. There are convenient smoking areas provided for guests around the complex.
Other amenities include:
- Bosch washer and dryer in unit
- Original artwork by local artists
Aloha! We love our beautiful home in Maui and would spend every minute here if we could. We love it's beaches, mountains, natural wonders, people, and all Maui has to offer! We welcome you to share our home. We spend our summers in Maui, the rest of the year, we live in Arizona. We are realtors there and enjoy working with diverse people in our quest to help people find the perfect home in the Valley of the Sun.
Mary Mayer purchased this condo in 2005
We decided to purchase this unit in 2005 because first of all we loved Maui and knew we wanted to spend more time here. Also, the central location of Kamaole Sands appealed to us - we are close to everything. After we saw the beautifully manicured gardens and pool and the very close proximity to the ocean, we were sold! We spent seven weeks in 2005, after we purchased the unit, in renovation. It was so rewarding! It is really difficult for us to go back to Phoenix at the end of our summer in Maui.
Every day in Maui holds a new adventure. We start each morning reading the complimentary morning paper (available at the office or at the pool) over our coffee on the lanai. We explore new beaches, snorkel, scuba dive, outrigger canoeing, hiking, swimming, kayaking, and take long walks along the trail at Kamaole Beach. Sunsets are a real event in Maui because they are so gorgeous, so we don't miss a single one either from our dining area, lanai or at a beach! We love to eat, so we enjoy the great local restaurants in Kihei as well as in Kula, Wailea, Lahaina, Paia, and all over the island. Kamaole Sands resort offers tennis courts, large swimming pool, children's pool, hot tub for adults and hot tub for under-18 years of age. Beautiful lush grounds include a waterfall, koi pond, many varieties of tropical plants and trees, three fountains (color lighted at night) in a lovely large pond.
This condo had been beautifully renovated and was equipped with everything we needed--I would have given it a 5 star rating but my husband is really into watching College Basketball so he wished it had a PVR since we were out at the beaches, golf courses, hiking, touring around most days. I loved the furniture (such a comfortable bed!), the area carpet and the fact that there were two beach chairs for us and even spices for cooking!
My wife and I have stayed at the Kamaole Sands many times over the last 20 years and generally make reservations thru VRBO. We love this resort on Maui as we feel strongly that it is the best value on the island. We have stayed in a different unit every time so had not stayed in this particular unit before and feel that we got Lucky making the acquaintance of the owners on this one. The unit was recently remodeled with high end features and island type furniture, docking station for I-POD, High def TVs in the bedroom and Living room. It was extremely clean (just the way we like it) and was well stocked with utensils, beach chairs, coolers etc. It occupies a good location on the second floor with view of the ocean and pool off of the Lanai. My wife and I intend to re-up in the future with these owners if available. Thank you very much for your hospitality Mary and Kurt and well done!
First time renting through VRBO and the owners of the condo made it sooo easy. The condo was absolutely great, it had everything we needed and more. Very clean. The grounds are well maintained with a nice pool. Loved the Mai Tai Wed. Great area we were in, and just steps away from the beach with some great trails. Will definitely rent again and have told others about it.
It was very clean. Had everything we needed. Would rent again. The Kihei area is a great area. Many beaches in the area. Good snorkeling, jogging and sunning. Thanks for the beach chairs.
The condo was very clean and nicely renovated. It had everything to make our stay very enjoyable. The grounds of the property are well maintained and the condo is directly across from an excellent beach and a short walk to many other nice beaches as well. I would definitely recommend this condo to anyone looking for an updated condo in a great location in Kihei.
We enjoyed our stay tremendously and would defiantly love to rent it again. The only thing we would like to see is a few condiments to get a person started for the following day after our arrival. We found no beach umbrella or boogie boards to take to the beach. These things would have been nice to have.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 16 2015 - Dec 15 2015
5 night minimum stay
Dec 16 2015 - Jan 1 2016
5 night minimum stay
Jan 2 2016 - Apr 15 2016
5 night minimum stay
|Notes||Add Hawaii State Tax of 13.25%, 20% down upon reservation, balance due 60/90 days before arrival. Cancellation within 90 days or more prior to arrival, there is a $300 cancellation fee. $200 security deposit, returnable 10 days after departure. Single cleaning fee $100 is added. Minimum stay is 5 days. Resort will collect $35 fee upon registration on day of arrival.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.