Beautiful 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath Oceanfront condo located at Anderson Ocean Club
- Breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean from the 17th Floor, Corner Unit, Facing North
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PROPERTY AVAILABILITY CALENDAR TO THE RIGHT FOR AVAILABLE DATES
- Granite Countertops, Tile Floors, Crown Molding throughout
- Master Bedroom with (1) King-size Bed with Private Oceanfront Balcony
- Second Bedroom with (2) Full-size Beds with Private Balcony
- Living Room with a Queen-size Sleeper Sofa (with Private Oceanfront Balcony)
- Full Kitchen with Dishwasher and Coffee Maker
- (2) Full Bathrooms with Hair Dryers
- Washer and Dryer (inside the unit)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- (3) Flat Screen Televisions
- (6) High Speed Elevators, Business Center, Fitness Center,
'Awakening' Full Service Day Spa, Full Service Nail and Hair Salon
Private Direct Beach Access
- Indoor Heated Pool, Indoor Heated Kiddie Pool,(1 ft), 12-person Indoor Hot Tub,
(2) Outdoor Pools, Outdoor Lazy Diver, Outdoor Hot Tub, Tiki Bar
- 1 mile from 'Broadway At The Beach'
- Walking distance to Minature Golf, Restaurants, Bars, Shopping
We are from NJ and fell in love with Myrtle Beach a few years ago. So many things to do for the kids (mini-golfing, pools, beaches, fishing, sightseeing, aquarium, minor league baseball) all within minutes.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2007
No other building like it in Myrtle Beach as far as design, view, location and high-end decor of the rooms.
You have the choice of walking straight out to the beach (private access) or staying and lounging poolside.
My husband and I just spent the month of February at this condo - and i cannot say enough about it. This condo was wonderful - a spectacular view and the condo is immaculate and so nicely furnished. Susan has supplied the condo so well that we did not need to pick up anything, as all the utensils, kitchenware, etc. were all supplied and everything is in excellent condition. One of the best things about it is that it is an end unit and has a wrap around balcony which really enhances the view of the ocean and surrounding area. It is so quiet here and that is a big plus when you are staying in a condo - sometimes it can be noisy in a condo, and this was sooo peaceful and quiet. Susan was wonderful to deal with - always answered all my questions promptly and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend this condo to anyone visiting Myrtle Beach - it is in a great location for shows, movies, restaurants, etc. and the condo itself is the perfect place to stay!
We had and excellent extended stay... hated to leave!! very glad we chose this condo.
The condo was clean...had everything we needed and ...The view...top notch.
Susan was very prompt to respond.
Just good things to say about this place.
Hoping to come back soon.
This was our first trip to Myrtle Beach & we were so glad that we chose this condo - the property was immaculate & location spectacular! Beautiful panoramic oceanfront views from the balcony. Each day we walked the beach in both directions for hours. The kitchen was well stocked as we cooked a full Thanksgiving turkey dinner! The pictures were accurate & there were no surprises. We are hoping to return next year - thank you for this opportunity!
Susan was amazing to work with! She made renting this condo effortless. The condo is beautiful and in a great building. I wouldn't hesitate to rent from Susan again and to rent this condo again!
dealing with Susan was so easy, she s very nice, her condo is beautiful, clean, well located. It was simply a great vacation
We loved our stay at Anderson Ocean Club! The condo was beautiful, very clean and spacious. The view from the large balcony was gorgeous. Susan was great to work with and we felt right at home in this condo.