Tribeca Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-4)
Experience NYC in luxury and style in this amazing apartment-Duplex situated in trendy area. This impressive building has an exquisite lobby attended by 24hr doormen with hotel carts and security staff for your safety and convenience. A fitness center, lounge and Roof top deck offer extra comforts.
It is conveniently located close to WTC, Wall St, South Sea Port, City Hall, Brooklyn Bridge, Chinatown, Little Italy and Tribeca art galleries, famous restaurants, exquisite boutiques, cafes and celebrity hang outs. All major subway lines are within couple of blocks making any NYC neighborhood easily accessible.
Live like an elegant New Yorker in a stylish apartment decorated by an interior designer that emanates the feel of a sophisticated art gallery. Our apartment is a peaceful & quiet sanctuary to relax and rejuvenate after fun filled days and nights in the City. This very spacious residence boasts 18 feet ceilings adorned with oil paintings, tall windows showering plenty of light and views, pristine wood floors, large Master bedroom with King size bed and abundant closets, second bedroom with flat screen TV and a very comfortable full-size sofabed, expansive combination Living/Dining room, Two full bathrooms, one on each floor and a kitchen with the brand new appliances. Every amenity you can imagine is included.
• Fitness center
• Fantastic roof top deck with Spectacular Manhattan Views
• Elegant lobby, indoor lounges
• Two 24hr doormen with hotel carts, elevators, 24hr security staff
• Telephone (USA, Canada), WiFi, Cable TV/DVD, stereo CD
• 2 Bedrooms with king size bed and full-size sofabed ( sleeps up to 4 people)
• Fully-equipped Kitchen, with dishwasher
• Microwave/convection, toaster, food & beverages, coffee maker
• Unit controlled A/C & heat
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Laundry room and dry cleaners on premises.
• Clean apt with fresh flowers, fresh linens, towels & bath supplies
• No smoking, parties or pets permitted.
PLEASE USE EMAIL FOR REQUESTS! Only call me for short-notice requests (arriving within 48 hours.) Thank you.
- limited accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
I have lived in the NYC area most of my life and can share some tips on places that might interest you.
This area offers a nice mix of both residential and commercial buildings to accommodate both the vacation and business traveler with its convenient location.
Very convenient location and the best all Manhattan views. You will enjoy all the comforts of home and all the amenities of a luxurious hotel - Our home is your home!