* PLEASE View Calendar for Availability - We keep the calendar current at all times!
* Adults only, 3 guest maximum
* $195 base rate per night all-inclusive, 4 night minimum.
* Please make first contact by email for available dates based on the availability calendar. I would be happy to discuss the apartment or answer questions by phone after that.
This 5th/top floor walk-up apartment has been renovated and designed to be comfortable for guests so you won't feel like you're in someone else's home. With no neighbors above or on two sides, you will enjoy peace and quiet without neighbor or street noise when you are relaxing. The apartment is a beautiful privately owned and meticulously maintained 1 bedroom in New York City. It is smartly decorated with classy colors/furnishings and quality appliances.
Enjoy Central Park and the Museum Mile with the Met and Guggenheim just steps away. A 10 minute cab ride and you're in bustling Midtown to enjoy Rockefeller Center or the Theatre District. Catch the 4 train uptown from 86th Street to 161st Street to take in a Yankees game. Want to visit Wall Street, Battery Park, and the Statue of Liberty?... grab a 4 or 5 express train downtown and be there in 20 minutes.
You'll have all you need for your stay including but not limited to high quality Bamboo Cotton bath linens, fresh/clean 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and quality mattress cover, and a Stearns & Foster Montgomery Place Pillow-top bed. Features a full kitchen with range/oven, stainless steel dishwasher, full refrigerator, microwave, dishes, utensils, and cookware, coffee maker, and more. Directions to connect to WiFi Broadband internet are posted in the living room so you can stay connected on your visit.
Amenities include.. coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hair blow dryer, gas range and oven, microwave, full size refrigerator, flat panel TV (HD DirecTV service with DVR and flat panel LCD TVs in living room and bedroom), high speed wireless internet service, convertible sofa with full size bed in living room.
Steps from.. 4/5/6 Subway, Met Museum, Guggenheim Museum, Whitney Museum of American Art, MoMA, Neue Gallery, Madison avenue, Central Park. Easy access to Museum of Natural History, Theater district, Times Square, Rockefeller center, Top of the Rock, and more.
The neighborhood is very safe and you'll feel comfortable coming back to the apartment even late into the evening.
* Check-in 3pm / Check-out 10am. Please note - we have no way to offer luggage storage prior to check-in or after check-out. If luggage storage is needed, we recommend Schwartz Travel's luggage storage service (schwartztravel[dot]com).
** LOCATION: EAST 83RD ST BETWEEN 3RD AND LEXINGTON AVENUES