NEW luxury vacation home (built in 2009)- Bristlecone Lodge - 8 bedrooms including 5 suites each with private baths and three bunk bedrooms. Two bunk bedrooms are Queen-sized 'captain's bunks' (Queen lower + XL Twin upper + XL Twin trundle), comfortable for adults + kids in the same room.
Consider this your own private mini-resort. Located steps from the base of Peak 8 Breckenridge Ski Resort with ski-in/ski-out access. Have fun with great skiing in the winter and a multitude of attractions in the summer: mountain biking, Alpine Slide, golf, fly fishing, horseback riding, putt-putt golf, human maze, chairlift rides.
BRAND NEW HOME is 8300 sq ft with spectacular views of Peak 8 and top-of-the line amenities. PERFECT for small weddings, family reunions, business meetings/retreats, or just a big group of friends:
- Gourmet kitchen
- Large private hot tub with view of Peak 8
- Outdoor grill and firepit
- Two large, cozy, common living areas
- Three bunk bedrooms for kids or adults+kids
- Views of mountains from every room
- Indoor/heated ski locker room with cubbies, ski/snowboard racks and boot/glove dryers
- Pool table
- Spa bath with full size steam shower
- Five gas fireplaces
- 3+ car garage
- Large heated deck off of kitchen at dining level; perfect for entertaining year-round
- Large dining room table suitable for meetings and conferences
- FREE Hi-speed Internet access
- Downstairs wet bar/refrigerator/microwave
- Exercise room with elliptical machine, stationary bike and TV
- Extra large heated patio off of rec room and downstairs bar/kitchen
- 52' LCD TV in downstairs family room
- Office space with printer
- LCD TVs throughout
- Kids media room (third 'living room') with xBox 360 console + 4 controllers
- Large DVD video library, including xBox 360 video games
- Lots of other extras!
Keywords: Home, Vacation Home, luxury rental home, ski vacation, family reunions, conventions, summer vacations, winter, Breckenridge, Colorado
We moved to Breck in 1984. Our family purchased this property in 1987 and have rented the old 'Bristlecone Lodge' since then. The rentals went so well that the house was getting that 'used' feeling and was also a bit dated. So instead of remodeling, we tore it down (we recycled, saved or gave away almost all building materials, including all appliances, paneling, light fixtures, tiles and even the kitchen sink) and rebuilt the new Bristlecone Lodge (completed in 2009) specifically for short term vacation rentals - private suites and lots of room for large groups to get together, but also lots of room to be 'alone'.
We have lived in Breckenridge since 1984 and have always felt it was home. We came for the skiing, spent a summer here and then never left. The skiing is incredible, but there is so much more to do - Breckenridge is a real community - not just a ski resort. We think visitors feel that too. Our family has had annual family reunions at the Bristlecone Lodge since we bought it in 1987. So when we rebuilt the new Bristlecone in 2009 we knew what amenities worked for large groups and families (we have 21 in our family) - lots of room to spread out, but also lots of room to be together, as well as easy access to ski area with plenty of ski and snow board storage for equipment, hats, gloves, wet boots, etc., lots of entertainment for big and little kids - pool table, movies and outdoor fire pit, hot tub and a large private yard for snow forts and snow man building and sturdy materials that can hold up to alot of use.
The Bristlecone Lodge is a brand new luxury home, complete with many amenities unique to Breckenridge due to size, location, views, lot size and layout which is perfect for large groups and gatherings. This is a big house, but it is warm and welcoming.
Enjoy all the magnificent year-round activities of Colorado
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.