Big Sky House Rental Photos and Description
Sophisticated and contemporary, the Swift Bear Lodge is a skier's dream. You will absolutely love the views of Lone Mountain from the living room, and you are also just minutes to the slopes.
Sophisticated and contemporary, the Swift Bear Lodge is a skier's dream. Not only can you stay in an incredible accommodation, but you are also just minutes to the slopes. You will absolutely love the views of Lone Mountain from the living room. This property is ski accessible with easy access to the White Otter lift. To return to the home, follow the White Otter access trail to a short tow rope to the Cascade lift. At the top of the Cascade lift, climb a set of stairs to a groomed trail that runs along the road before returning you to the Swift Bear Lodge.
• Ski accessible to Big Sky Resort via the White Otter and Cascade chair lifts
• Complimentary ski shuttle may be scheduled between 8:30am - 10:30am and 2:30pm - 4:30pm daily
• Deluxe and beautifully appointed
• Bedroom #1: Main Level: King bed, TV, private bathroom
• Bedroom #2: Downstairs: King bed, TV, private bathroom
• Bedroom #3: Downstairs: Two sets of Twin bunk beds, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #4: Downstairs: Queen bed, Twin bed, shared bathroom
• Family Room: Downstairs: Queen sleeper sofa,TV
• Game Room: Upstairs: Futon, pool table, TV, bathroom
• Laundry Room
• Gas grill
• Private outdoor hot tub
• Wood burning fireplace in the Living Room
• One car garage
• Direct TV and wireless internet
• 3000 sq. ft.
• Rates include cleaning fees for stays of 5+ nights but do not include tax. Stays of fewer than 5 nights are subject to a $350 cleaning fee.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
this review is late as we stayed here over thanksgiving in 2007, but nonetheless it was beautiful! the house is large and wonderfully finished. we had two families stay and having the two master suites was so nice. the hottub was great and the view of the mountain was awesome! the price was not unreasonable and we would definitely come again.