Lahaina Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5-6)
Outrigger Aina Nalu welcomes you to the heart of Lahaina town, just steps from world famous Front Street. In the early 1800s, Lahaina was the busiest whaling port in the Pacific. Today, visitors and locals alike gather for fun at this charming historic waterfront. From stylish bistros serving sophisticated Hawaiian cuisine, to world-class galleries filled with eclectic art, to the lively nightlife, Lahaina is one of Maui's most delightful destinations.
Outrigger Aina Nalu and designer Philpotts & Associates have received multiple awards from the Hawaii Chapter of the American Institute of Interior Designers for a creating sanctuary of contemporary serenity. Garden surroundings create an intimate feeling amid tall palms and manicured lawns. The new swimming pool and pool pavilion add to the composed setting.
Accommodations are beautifully accented with natural stone, tropical woods, and colors of russet and bronze that effortlessly combine to create an atmosphere of comfort and ease.
• Newly remodeled deluxe vacation condo
• Garden atmosphere in a private residential setting
• Two-level walk-up, no elevators
• Beautifully furnished condo, 2-bedroom unit
• 2-bedroom unit includes a kitchen with dishwasher, built-in microwave, refrigerator, ceramic cook top and oven, cookware, tableware
• Wireless internet in the unit
• One week minimum stay required year round. Longer term stays (more than a month) are also available.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
What makes this condo unique
Walking distance to the beaches, restaurants, downtown Lahina galleries and shops.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks Sat, we had a great time. We are cleaning up and heading to southside for 4 days.
Thanks for everything