San Jose Apartment Rental Photos and Description
All Inclusive Family Friendly Hassle- free Monthly Vacation Rental for Up to 8
Special Monthly Deals
Book this Hilltop Apt. Home near downtown for 30 nights or more during 2014 & receive between $1K, up to $7495 in FREE rent, discount & freebies wkly cleaning, cable upgrade (HBO, Cinemax, Sport Ch.), 3 DVRs, FAST Xfinity Internet (25 mbps), FREE Insurance & long dist. calls. Pay Only $500 refundable deposit! The panoramic views is priceless and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Limited time offer. This offer may be cancelled at any time without notice. Please email your inquiry to receive the detail with a discounted quote.
Hilltop Italian Villa Apartment Minutes From Downtown San Jose
Why reserve a cramped hotel room when you can rent my 'Sorrento Hilltop Apartment Home' and still save money? It is simply bigger, better, more affordable than hotel. Simply said, no vacation rental can top mine.This unit offers everything you ever need and much more!
Sorrento is a Hilltop 3 bedrooms, 2 baths luxury apartment home that sleeps up to 8 guests! It is near everything. The panoramic views from this apartment captivates your imagination! It is located just 4 miles South of downtown San Jose.
Sorrento Hilltop Apartment at a Glance
• 3-Bedroom/2-Bath apartment rental
• Stunning panoramic views
• Safe, quiet, serene
• Hilltop, Corner Unit with Lots of Natural Beauty
• Affordable monthly rental,
• 5 minutes south of Downtown San Jose
• Near convention center, SAP, Airport, and major corporate headquarters
• Hundreds of satisfied customers, 7 days a week customer service
• Beautiful Tuscany Hills Italian-style building
• Comfortable beds
• Optional services
• Expandable to larger or smaller units
• Plenty of sleeping space
• Covered patio and pool
• Thoroughly cleaned and stocked with all necessities
• Central Heating and A/C plus Ceiling Fan
• Fully Equipped Kitchen, Bath, and Laundry Facilities
• 4 HD Flat-panel TVs with Entertainment Center
• Comcast Elite High-Speed Broadband Internet
• AT&T HD Uverse 350 with Option to Upgrade to 450
• Free Local and Long Distance Land-line Phone Calls
• Electronic Keyless Entries on Every door
• Two Sentry Safe Boxes
• Select Comfort Bed in One Bedroom
• Private Outdoor Terrace and Patio
• Room Darkening Curtains
• Computer Desk in Every Room
• Optional Professional Wireless HP Laser Printer
Although we make every effort to accommodate our guests, some restrictions do apply:
• No pets
• No smoking inside the unit
• No shoes over the carpet (1st floor)
• No more than 8 persons in the unit without receiving prior permission
Your World is Different at the Top!
RentalThis wonderful short-term rental is nestled in the beautiful Tuscany Hills community in a prime location. Surrounded by jaw-dropping views of the South San Jose green valleys and mountains, this San Jose CA, furnished rental is only 5 min. South of Downtown San Jose, where you can take advantage of the vibrant heritage district, excellent museums, wineries, festivals, outdoor activities, sporting events, golf, and more.
Former Customers Reviews
In addition to the reviews available with this ad,
Please use the following links to read our customer reviews on our website or Trust Link.
Detailed Description of the Sorrento
Luxurious Living with an Italian Flair at an Affordable Price Awaits You Here!
The Sorrento Hilltop Apt is half of our large Tuscany Hilltop Town home. This fully private apartment home is located at the ground and first floor of our large 4-story Tuscany Hilltop townhome. Unit expands to a 6 bedroom townhome when needed. Sorrento can accommodate up to 8 guests at a time in over 1300 square feet of beautifully appointed living space. Situated at the top of Communications Hill in the prestigious Tuscany Hills community only 4 miles South of downtown San Jose and less than a mile from hwy 87, you will enjoy breathtaking views of the city, the green mountains and the valley from every corner of the property. Here, you’ll find plenty of reasons to be reminded about Tuscany Hills, Italy when you stay at our Tuscany Hilltop Townhome.
This is a one-of-a-kind, 5 year old custom designed townhome with all the grace and charm of an Italian villa. Take a stroll through the neighborhood and you’ll think you are living in a European paradise! Private, comfortable, and secure, yet only minutes from everything the area has to offer.
This is the perfect option when you need more than an ordinary property for your stay in San Jose. Ideal for families and groups, corporate executives and business travelers and..... This could be your “home away from home” or your company’s first choice for all your business functions in San Jose. If you need room for more than 7 guests, our English-style Lancaster Executive Deluxe Condo is a few minutes’ walk away and can accommodate up to 8 more guests.
Sorrento Hilltop Apt. Home Includes:
VERONA MASTER BEDROOM (Ground Level)
Note: 2nd level is the street level
Size: Master Bedroom with Bath and Walking Closet: 387 sq. ft.
• Solid mahogany queen size bed with high quality mattress, night tables and dresser
• 36” HD flat-panel TV, DVR & DVD player
• Digital alarm with iPod dock
• Huge walk-in closet (75 sq. ft.)
• Optional in room mini-refrigerator
• High quality room-darkening curtains
• Sentry safe box with electronic locking system
• Panoramic breath-taking views
• Iron and ironing board
and much more …
BATHROOM (81 sq. ft.)
• Custom cabinetry and lighting
• Bathtub shower stall
• Custom décor with double sinks
• Fully stocked linen cabinets and extra storage space
• Soaps, shampoo and conditioner, toilet paper and hairdryer
2 BEDROOMS WITH ONE BATHROOM, PATIO, KITCHEN & LAUNDRY
CORTONA Bedroom (210 sq. ft. excludes walk-in closet); LIVORNO Bedroom (158 sq. ft.)
• High quality new wall-to-wall carpeting with ¾ inch pad
• Cortona bedroom has a King size with an exceptional quality mattress
• Livorno bedroom has a King size Select Comfort Sleep Numbered bed@ and an additional full extended bed
• Night tables and large chest of drawers
• Flat panel TV 32', DVD with DVR in both rooms
• Digital alarm clocks
• Ceiling fan
• Cortona has a large walk-in closet (54 sq. ft.)
• Room-darkening high-end curtains, decorative plants and framed arts
• hallway, 1 bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, laundry and patio access
• Covered arch patio with breathtaking view, table, and chairs (60 sqft)
• Electronic keyless entry and digital safe box for your valuables
• Livorno has a double deck desk and EZ leather chair
• Livorno has Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds
BATHROOM (81 sqft); Identical to the bathroom on the ground floor
FULL KITCHEN AND LAUNDRY
• Custom wood cabinetry
• State-of-the-art built-in appliances including:
• One Refrigerator with top freezer
• Gas range
• Convection oven
• Dishwasher with dishwashing detergents
• Garbage disposal
• Full laundry facilities with laundry soap
• Small appliances such as coffee maker, coffee grinder, and electric can opener and toaster
• Dinnerware, cutlery, and glassware service for 8
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About the Owner
Hello! My name is Donald Fareed. I am a Christian minister, an entrepreneur and married to my wonderful wife for over 27 years. We have both been in the service industry for over 35 years, and ministers for over two decades. I teach through local Cable channels and International satellite TV. Our income from San Jose Executive Housing provides the funding for our international satellite TV broadcasts.
We provide short term and extended stay vacation rentals and corporate housing. As a pastor, I love interacting with people and as a successful entrepreneur; I love the challenges of managing our businesses.
Don purchased this apartment in 2007
Why Don chose San Jose
We fell in love with our Tuscany Hilltop Town-home over 5 years ago when it was being built. It is a unique property in a unique location with over 3600-sqft space. This is our largest townhome, with panoramic views of South San Jose's green mountains and valleys. At an initial cost of over a million dollars, we spent an additional $250,000 to upgrade this townhome. Simply put, it feels like a home in the sky! It is comfortable, spacious, elegant, and safe, and we are very proud of owning this place. Since this is a large 4-story townhome, we divided it to two units. The section you are considering renting is on the lower floors and is called Sorrento hilltop apartment. Depending on the season and demand for corporate housing, we rent the top floors or use it for our temporary stay or office. When needed, we combine the top and lower unit to accommodate large groups. Since 2010, hundreds of families and groups have stayed in this property.
End of this section. Please go to the next section. Keywords: San Jose Corporate Apartments, San Jose Temporary Housing, San Jose Vacation Rentals, Pool, Hot Tub, Family Vacation Rental, Housekeeping, Concierge, rent, for rent, private privacy, luxury rentals, homes for rent, house rental, San Jose rentals, house, property rentals, vacation homes, for rent by owner, corporate housing, vacation home rental short term rentals, vacation luxury rentals, for rent San Jose luxury homes, San Jose apartments, furnished apartments short term apartments, corporate rental, San Jose Corporate rental, executive housing San Jose, San Jose executive housing, corporate rental San Jose, vacation housing San Jose, San Jose vacation housing, furnished housing San Jose, San Jose furnished housing, San Jose Corporate Apartments, San Jose Temporary Housing, San Jose Vacation Rentals, Pool, Hot Tub, Family Vacation Rental, Housekeeping, Concierge, Kaiser, San Jose Unified School District, Gunderson,
What makes this apartment unique
• Prime Location Near Everything
• Breath-taking Panoramic Views
• Safe, Quiet, Serene Location
• Beautiful Tuscany Hills Italian Style Building
• Hilltop, Corner Unit with Lots of Natural Beauty
• Spacious & Great Amenities
• Comfortable Beds & Furniture
• Optional Services
• Expandable Unit
• Lots of Sleeping Room
• 2 Kitchens, 2 Laundry
• Reputable Owner/Mgr.
• Rated A+ by BBB
------------------------------End of this section.
San Jose CA, Furnished Rental, hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, Stanford, Santa Clara, Relocation San Jose, Relocating Bay Area, San Jose, Relocation, moving to San Jose, Temporary housing san José, san jose temporary housing, extended housing san jose, San Jose extended housing,, lodging in San Jose, San Jose lodging, San Jose Extended lodging, Extended stay San Jose, rent, for rent, private, privacy, luxury rentals, homes for rent, house rental, San Jose rentals, house, property rentals, vacation homes, for rent by owner, corporate housing, vacation home rental short term rentals, vacation luxury rentals, for rent San Jose luxury homes, San Jose apartments, furnished apartments, short term apartments, corporate rental, Old, Old historic San Jose, historic San Jose, San Jose, hotel, hotel alternative, lease, San jose rentals, San Jose Lease, Lease San Jose, historic San Jose, San Jose, hotel alternative, lease, San jose rentals, corporate housing San Jose, Bay Area Corporate Housing, secure, security, business, business traveler, traveler, vacation, Santa Clara, mountain view, bay area, silicon valley, los Gatos, Saratoga, Campbell, Palo Alto, Stanford, Good Samaritan, Valley Med, O'Connor, Kaiser, san jose extended stay, san jose hotel, san jose motel, luxury, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, SF, San Francisco, SJSU, San Jose State, Santa Clara University, one bedroom, two bedroom, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, Christmas, holiday, new year, historic, vacation rentals, san jose condo, downtown san Jose
Guestbook comments from the manager
“It is an exceptional place to live in.”- Romina M.
“The views from every inch of the property, especially the 4 patios, is spectacular!”- Romina M.
“I give a 10 plus rating to this place.” - Bryan C.
“I would say that this was my best experience ever with a home-away.” - Behrad N.
“It is at least a 6 star hotel, it was definitely worth paying it.” - Behrad N.
“I would rank it a 10 star if it was possible, and will definitely pick this place again.” - Behrad N.
“In day time you can enjoy the scenery and the wildlife around the house. In night time, the view is even more exciting.” - Behrad N.
“Breathtaking view. Very comfortable and beautiful. I highly recommend this place.” - Azam P.
The view of the valley was absolutely gorgeous and made my stay feel like a vacation.” - Ken O.
“The space was a good size and very beautiful.” - Darren and Amber G.
“Overall we enjoyed our stay there tremendously.” - Darren and Amber G.
“Staying at your place has provided me with a safe, home-like environment at an affordable price.” - Toni S.
“The location is great, since it has easy access to the freeways and shopping centers.” - Romina M.
“We really enjoyed the spaciousness and the great light.” - Jane and Ed C.
“The kitchen is the best I’ve ever worked.” - Jane and Ed C.
“This is a great place with an awesome view!” - Bryan C.
“I am very impressed with this company” - Romina M.
“Don, the owner and manager, is a Christian minister and knows how to treat people right.” -
“The friendliness and hospitality is definitely what will make this my first choice when traveling to the area.” - Mike H.
“Besides the amenities and comfort, the owner is a very nice person so devoted to his customers.” - Behrad N.
“I have to say thank you for the above and beyond service and help.” - Mike H.
“We would not hesitate to lease from them again.” - David C.
“We recommend this company without reservation.” - David C.
“San Jose Executive Housing can provide true comfort to today’s business and leisure travellers.” - Sam N.
“The property is very well kept and you are polite, courteous and professional.” - Madison B.
“Convenient for day trips to San Francisco and Santa Cruz.” - Dave, Kris, & Brad
“Overall, our experience was great with San Jose Executive Housing.” - Kalpana B.
“San Jose Executive Housing brings hospitality to a whole new level!” - Rick M.
“It makes staying at an impersonal hotel seem like a poor second choice.” - Rick M.A