“Silver Sands” at Gulfview has it all and is close to everything! Once you visit us, we know you will want to come back again and again. Destin is a great area with great weather and beautiful beaches with gorgeous emerald-colored waters. We are very family-friendly with something for everyone to do.
We are located at 2830 Old Highway 98 near Destin on Miramar Beach, amid white sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets.
• Unit is steps from the private, beautiful, white sandy beaches at Miramar on 1st floor for convenience
• Low-traffic area off the beaten path, yet close to all attractions and activities
• Walking distance to great seafood restaurants…Pompano Joe’s, Captain Dave’s and Kenny D’s
• 5 miles of walking/biking trails and bike rental
• 2 pools (one is heated) and a hot-tub steps outside of your door
• Easy and quick access in every direction to attractions and locations like San Destin, Tanger 'Silver Sands' Outlet Mall (largest in the US), Highway 98 and Route 30A with 20 miles of quaint and unique seaside beach towns with shopping, restaurants and sightseeing
• Go carts, aquarium, fishing, parasailing, Big Kahuna Waterpark, movie theater and more family fun just minutes away
Our unit is comfortable, convenient and clean, and we have recently done a number of updates:
• Private sleeping areas for up to six people
• Ground-level unit with parking outside your door (no stairs to climb)-Best feature of this unit, barely view of the gulf unless you are standing on the 1st floor patio and there are no cars in the parking area.
• Upgraded furnishings
• King-sized bed, dresser and new HDTV in bedroom w/new bedding
• Queen-sized sleeper sofa, dresser and new HDTV and Blu-ray in living room
• Double-bunk beds in galley hall
• Free Wi-Fi with secure connection
• New Bose radio system with iPod charger/player
• Full-service kitchen with all appliances, coffee pot, dishes and pans
• New “Eden Air” air purifier- ducts cleaned recently
• New full flow chlorine-eliminator shower head in bath for a great shower
• Smoke-free unit
• Sorry, no pets allowed by complex
Replaced oven with new smooth top stove/oven
Brand new microwave
You will love vacationing here. Our unit is extremely clean and well-cared for, and we want to help make your first visit and future visits comfortable and enjoyable. If we can assist you in any way, please contact us. We’d love to have you as our guests now and for years to come!
Keywords: Condominium, First Floor, Condo, Beach, gulf view, parking by door of unit, restaurants close by, KIng Size bed, flat screen tv's-2, 1st floor.
Great Investment that I can use myself periodically to relax by the Gulf of Mexico.
Best restaurants in the world, walking on the beach, shopping in The Commons, Silver Sands Outlet Mall, or The Harbor Blvd development next to Sandestin or going down to the harbor to watch the fishermen bring in their catch of the day-Grouper, Mackerel and Red Snapper to name a few. Reading a book by the pool or on the beach, these are the things that I like to do.
Walking Trail access approximately 4 Miles long directly outside your door. Bike, jet ski, scooter rentals, parasailing nearby. Surfing, boogie boards.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.